New Mercurios Menu

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mercs Own

blabla
Reaction score
self serving yes but I am proud of the show and the people we feature on it and on occasion beer!!!!

New series starts this Sunday 5.30pm Sunday channel 7 in NSW

the rest of the country will have to wait!

cheers

Looking forward to watching it again. There has been no reason to come in from The Brew Shed on a Sunday evening for too long. Keep fighting those producers and get more great beer into the show. :D

Looking forward to it Paul, and 5.30pm is a great time as I can watch that then flick over to the Hairy Bikers on SBS 2 at 6.35 :)

Cheerz Wabster.

we currently getting the old show's on sundays,which i still enjoy..thanks for update..didn't mind whiskey distillery..bought a bottle

Beauty,programmed to record the whole series
cheers humulus :D

Merc

The first episode was great, the pork looked great and the saltbush lamb would have been tasty. I am looking forward to the rest of the episodes. Well Done

Let us know when it hits Vic.

And W.A. When are you coming to Gero to do a show? We do great seafood fresh off the docks, olive farms and the usual farming stuff (lamb,beef,pork) Would love to pour you a beer at my bar to.

Drew

Let us know when it hits Vic.

I believe it is due to start in the next couple of weeks in Vic.

And W.A. When are you coming to Gero to do a show? We do great seafood fresh off the docks, olive farms and the usual farming stuff (lamb,beef,pork) Would love to pour you a beer at my bar to.

Drew

We are doing a show late June shooting at the Coral Coast which I am looking forward to - that is the last one in the series so after that we are looking for sponsors yet again. Yep unemployment until the next show gets up - time to make salami and some beer!!

How about Queensland?

Edit: I mean, when will it be on tv up here :D

Agree it was a great show on Cobram, and like others I am looking forward to the rest of the series. Good work Paul. At least the sponsor, Lipton, has a reasonable reputation, it is part of Unilever now isn't it?

I hope local and state tourism people embrace your work and make sure that foodie tourist trails are made available in publications and online so when travellers go to these areas they can retrace your steps.

Cheerz Wabster.

I wish I'd seen this yesterday as I didn't realise it was back. I'll tune in next week....or record it at least. It conflicts with the Sunday Footy.

For us interstaters perhaps now is a good time give our local Channel 7's a phone call and ask them when it will be on. At least it would generate the perception that there people out there who are interested in what Paul has to offer. Perhaps the produces might sit up and take notice and limit Paul's unemployment status.

For all those in Adelaide Channel 7's Programming department contacts are as follows:

phone (08) 8342 7277 or email: [email protected]

about time we all beat the drum for quality home grown television

For us interstaters perhaps now is a good time give our local Channel 7's a phone call and ask them when it will be on. At least it would generate the perception that there people out there who are interested in what Paul has to offer. Perhaps the produces might sit up and take notice and limit Paul's unemployment status.

For all those in Adelaide Channel 7's Programming department contacts are as follows:

phone (08) 8342 7277 or email: [email protected]

about time we all beat the drum for quality home grown television

It's on the 15th May 4:30-5PM here in Radelaide!

I just called the national channel 7 HQ - (02) 8777 7777 and they couldn't help me (they don't program further than 2 weeks apparently!)
But then I went to the Free Guide and there it was!

So call up the local channel 7 and pester them!

HC

- that is the last one in the series so after that we are looking for sponsors yet again. Yep unemployment until the next show gets up - time to make salami and some beer!!

I reckon AHB should sponsor

great show

nothing better than sitting with a beer watching the show on a sunday arvo

Back