New Kegerat0r

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kymba

what?
Reaction score
so, who wants to go camping!?

this thing can fits 4 kegs. can even use the main 'extendor' bit to triple the size of the fridge

the bottom esky thing is a 110L evakool fridge freezer - runs on 240VAC, 24VDC or 12VDC

tested it out at my mums 50th - i put in 4 room temp kegs, left over night and they were too cold on the 2 setting the next morning (1 = warm, 10 = i accidentally froze the universe)

Image0326.jpg

Image0327.jpg

Image0328.jpg

Image0325.jpg

Image0348.jpg

Image0349.jpg

someone asked me where the drip tray was, i told them to **** off and pour their beer properly

the adjustable flow taps from cnc/cupcake work a treat

Awesome! No need to 'rough it' drinking warm beer with that set-up!

Looks very impressive, but all that work and no drip-tray or even a bar-mat, dunno about that. ;)

Some Baskin & Robbins ice cream buckets should blend in nicely as drip catchers. :icon_cheers:

Looks good just need another 6 taps :p

:icon_cheers:

Paul

What a great job. Well done, it definitely looks the goods :icon_drool2:

cheers guys

will def be on the lookout for icecream containers

Nice setup, and avatart also :icon_chickcheers:

cheers

Does it get noisy in the tent?
P.s I love it. :icon_chickcheers:

thanks guys

never thought of actually having it in the tent. it would have a number of plusses but it could attract the wrong crowd into the bedroom (for the missus anyway)

just imagining the caravan park chicks and old dudes that rock around in sweaty budgies all day popping in at 10pm for a quick pot?

"yeah sure just pull on the handle" lol

Nice setup, and avatart also :icon_chickcheers:

cheers
Does it get noisy in the tent?
P.s I love it. :icon_chickcheers:

AWESOME :super:

Got more details?
Is that avatart available-single?

Any extra info on construction and materials used?

um sure, the extension bits are made from 0.5mm zincalume with 40mm thick polystyrene glued inside

there are 3 x 25mm holes drilled into the lid under the 'font' part, 2 with pc fans blowing up and the other has all the lines poking through. it kept the temp to 7 degrees in the font compartment

i used the same hinges as the originals so i can use the main body on top of the fridge and use the original lid to make a bigger fridge

and sorry not sure if she's available, i found her on the internet. But hey we can all dream

AWESOME :super:

Got more details?
Is that avatart available-single?

Thanks... Nice work, it looks very good and i still want one...

Back