• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Kegging gear in Canberra

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kingmaa

Reaction score
Decided to redo my gear so got a bit to rehome.

1) 3 tap keezer. Hisense freezer with collar, 2 way co2 manifold split into 3 type S couplers. Perlick 525 taps. Rigged for external co2 bottle and has stc1000 in fascia and stainless drip tray. Collar not perfect but works a treat and looks fine. $300 including 2.6kg co2 bottle and keg king mk3 regulator. Regulator has been dropped and high pressure gauge is toasted, doesn't affect reg and low pressure gauge is all good. Will throw in type s keg spanner but I'm unsure of heritage of type s kegs bought on gumtree so they aren't for sale. You could change couplers for disconnects and be up and running with cornies in 5 minutes.

2) esky with keg king jockey box kit. This thing is amazing and you can dispense a hot keg perfectly. $100 for coil and intertap, free esky that is functional but has a broken handle from being wheeled around belconnen....

3) big fermenting all fridge with stc1000 through front. Fits 3 fermenters and would do 4 with second shelf. $50

4) unused 5 star 10 amp stainless element. $20 with another purchase

Will upload pics in a couple of hours. Will be home on sunday for interested parties.

Edit:
5) Malt muncher mill. Has munched a fair few sacks of malt but still does a great job. Mounted to a bit of wood that covers a 20l bucket. $40
6) stainless 3 piece pull apart ball valve / weldless bulkhead, 1 piece ball valve, thermowell, 2 pairs of male/female camlock 1/2" fittings, mashmaster weldless dial thermometer. $50 for lot. Were used for keggle eBIAB conversion with reciculation. Free used 10 amp 5 star distilling stainless element. Everything you need for a recirculating eBiAB conversion minus pump/kettle
7) cheeky peak stir plate, 5l erlenmeyer, 3 litre erlenmeyer flask. $50

Last edited:
A7hiV
A7hiV
Ahb pics https://imgur.com/gallery/A7hiV

Malt muncher mill bucket still available? Can i plug a cordless screwdriver into it?

Last edited:
If not already taken, I'll help you out with the mill and stir plate

Hey mate can't PM you for some reason, keen on the fermentation fridge.

Latest posts

Back