New Craft Beer Bar In Brisbane - The Scratch

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope you all had a terrible time :p

But know that you won't have <_<
oh well trouserless in Toowoomba tomorrow ;)

The joys of being a brewer..... Was at the Scratch last night & had the staff queuing up to pull my cock...... life is good B)

Cheers Ross
But they're all really hairy blokes!!! :wub:

Yep, can confirm.. Ross has HOT beardy barmen lining up to pump his small cock. Large cock available on request...

Ahem...

What time does scratch open today? I am just at the international having a pint......:)

Midday i think...

Lol thanks mate
Just having a Geronimo..... Then off to find a train

Yep open ;) thanks Nick

Midnight temple IPA :chug:

I guess followed by a cock?

Anyone know what time The Scratch closes on a Friday night?

I'm going to Brissy this weekend for a family do and get in about 9:00pm on Fri and was hoping to call in, I'm busy on Saturday.

I'm staying at a hotel in Toowong which doesn't look too far away.

Thanks

Mattress

Midnight I think.

Cheers

Yes, can confirm it's midnight...

cheers Ross

Anyone know what time The Scratch closes on a Friday night?

I'm going to Brissy this weekend for a family do and get in about 9:00pm on Fri and was hoping to call in, I'm busy on Saturday.

I'm staying at a hotel in Toowong which doesn't look too far away.

Thanks

Mattress
Yes Toowong is very close, 1 train stop away if you are going about it that way.
Scratch is right in the train line too, so if you are close on the Toowong end you could save yourself a $15 cab.

Yesterday arvo at the Scratch, bogan walks in and says to barkeep,
"Since you don't have 4X, what does everybody like to drink here?"
Barkeep: "Hard to say as the taps change daily"
Bogan: "You got Boag's or Squire or something?"
Barkeep: "Try this..." (fills a taster of Temple ESB and slides it across the bar)
Bogan: "Hey not bad! I'll have one of them!"

'The Scratch - battling rubbish beer one bogan at a time.'

Not sure why the half-dozen hipsters had to cluster around the door making it hard to get in and out of the place with a beer. I was sitting outside where it was too cold for the natives. ;)

They seem to have removed nearly all the outdoor BBQ style tables and benches from the verandah, anybody know why? RdeV and I ended up just leaning against a wall, no seats anywhere so we only stopped in for one.

ill be going there for the first time on wednesday - after brewing exams - anyone else going?

ill be going there for the first time on wednesday - after brewing exams - anyone else going?

What time are you planning on being there? I don't have much on tomorrow so I'm keen to pop on by for a few beers.

ill be there from 1pm - will have two mates with me - keen to meet more fellow brewers

Latest posts

Back