New Craft Beer Bar In Brisbane - The Scratch

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm at The Scratch now for a beer or two.. Won't be here long though... Pop in and say hello if nearby...

Cheers

I'm at The Scratch now for a beer or two.. Won't be here long though... Pop in and say hello if nearby...

Cheers

Have a saison for me! (and don't kidnap any of the plastic troops :p )

was the Midnight IPA still on tap from Temple

hoping to get back for another couple of them...

bloody well should be a ferry stop on park / coro road end of the street. (be easy for me :lol: )
did you take the train Nick ?

Doing a first aid course this evening at work - I'll be forced to drop in for a restoritive ale about 7pm ;)

Lucky you ;)

I only stuck around for a couple of quiet ones yesterday.

Then trained home in peak hour... Not the best idea but I made it...

Cheers

Drop in and get some Rogue Ales's Hazelnut Brown action before it all goes :icon_drool2: a great sessional ale.
Firkin Bitter was also pretty firkin good off the hand pump.

Darn it, I nearly dropped in there for a spell on the train going past this arvo! I decided to hit Underbelly though just for something different instead. Maybe next time, winkle. And in my case that would happen to be tomorrow. B)

Darn it, I nearly dropped in there for a spell on the train going past this arvo! I decided to hit Underbelly though just for something different instead. Maybe next time, winkle. And in my case that would happen to be tomorrow. B)

Do it Ralph, good stuff.
Sadly my phone couldn't handle the weekend away, so I'll be out getting a new one that might be able to do something useful :unsure:

Edit : insert the word bloody before good ;)

(snip)
bloody well should be a ferry stop on park / coro road end of the street. (be easy for me :lol: )

One is in the pipeline apparently ;)

Gonna head over to the scratch in about 10 min for about an hr. i'll be the fat **** in the blue and white striped shirt , say hi
Bah

Well I'm finally here. really enjoying a black IPA by yeastie boys at the moment. If only Canberra had a similar venue. The Wig & Pen is great but they only have a limited menu.

Thinking about heading for a Sunday late afternoon session after 'tearfully' waving goodbye to my kids for a week and my wife for a few days...
Anyone's arm feel a twinge that requires twisting?

(Note: I will more than likely be there regardless but company is always nice...)

Big session at the Scratch for me tomorrow, what is on tap lately?

Big session at the Scratch for me tomorrow, what is on tap lately?
Changes daily pretty much. They usually post the tap list on facebook in the morning
Sunday arvo used to often be a tasting of a Sunday too...

I went there for the first time yesterday for my birthday drinks and I was very impressed with it. Great staff and even greater beer to go with it. It has a very warm atmosphere and I will definitely be going back there.

If anyone is nearby, I'm here with my dad and bro working our way through the list... Feel free to join us - should be here for another hour or two!

If anyone is nearby, I'm here with my dad and bro working our way through the list... Feel free to join us - should be here for another hour or two!
Missed me by 8 minutes!
(went past after work @ 2 & decided not to stop)

Bigger! We were there probably 15 mins before I posted... Off to Archive for a few now I think... Walking though so there in about 20-25

Back