New Coopers Website

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 10246

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the new coopers website yet? It has been fully revamped. Some of the recipes are still pretty much the same, but they have a bit more info on temp control & using hops in them now.

Sorry, I do love a coopers beer

Goldy

Yeah its been up for about a months now. Now everyone can get in to there forums and chat and ask Pau,l Coopers homebrew guy (PB2) questions regarding coopers and beers. Its still got some little problems there trying to work out but its still running.

this is a good thing, now at least people just starting out with kits will be aware of some of the options.
when i got my coopers starter kit there was nothing like that around and until i found this site i knew nothing about using hops and other ingredients.
my first few batches werent good but i was persistent and determined to make a good beer, but i guess a lot of people taste their mates brew which is crap then try it themselves and it also tastes like crap then they give up.
maybe a few less people will make a sh#t batch first time and be turned off it forever, this is where the "homebrew" stigma comes from

Cheers,

Stewart

Just about every option seems to lead you to some ridiculous page inviting you to join the ancient order of Warlocks or something. Shit site compared to the old one.

Just about every option seems to lead you to some ridiculous page inviting you to join the ancient order of Warlocks or something. Shit site compared to the old one.

Yes, but as Stew.W said, they are starting to post info that is more accurate for the home brewer. I used this site at first & made some really crap beer because of the lack of detail & info.

So, I think it's good at least they are providing some more info to make their beer & help the novice brewer.

Yes, the old site was a little less harry potter too :)

Just use the links down the bottom instead, Bribie. Bit less painful.

And the new instructions aren't mildly improved as stated above. They are hugely improved. As are some of the recipes (the words "hop pellets" even feature!). Can't personally vouch for any of the recipes however.

I actually quite like the new site - the onlything is that there arent clearly defined "buttons" to click - you need to hover over things to work out if you can click them and where they will take you. Over all a very good site IMO

I rather like the new site myself, although I found I had to play around with it a while before I got used to it. I like the label-maker thingee too.

Latest posts

Back