New Brewery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

domonsura

Beer stuff maker
Reaction score
Anyone need a mid weekend bling top-up?

fleftsepia.gif

tiptun.gif

tiptunkettle.gif

:D :D :D

98 litres all round,
Temp controlled HLT with twin 2400 watt elements
Digi Temp monitoring on ;

*HLT
*Mashtun
*Kettle
*Herms coil outlet
*heat exchanger outlet

Tip and dump kettle and mashtun
30 plate heat exchanger
March 809 PL - HS magnetic drive pump
All stainless camlock fittings
black closed cell aeroflex sheet insulation on HLT and mashtun (not yet fitted in photos)
All stainless frame
Lid storage rack inside frame
Adjustable height NASA burner with wind guard, stainless heat baffling between kettle and HLT, HP adjustable flow LPG regulator.
Switched Isolation of the HLT element with continuous temp monitoring
Adjustable feet (x 8)
3/8th Polycarb sightglass on kettle and HLT
Full stainless false bottom in mashtun, stainless return system
3 piece stainless ball valves
3/4" reinforced hosing with black indaflex insulation (not fitted in photos)

EDIT: moved info to this post.

P.S. This not a retail thread and this brewery is not for sale at this point - just sharing .....

Domonsura,

You must have a very forgiving better half. The brewery looks great. Is it on wheels? and how much for it (not interested in buying but curious)

cheers

darren

As a metalworker, I'm bloody jelous. Good one Dom!

cheers

Browndog

Darren.....she thinks she deserves a sainthood....but.....this one is not mine :( , it's just about out the door to a (very patient) customer. Price? I'll tell you when it's all finished and out the door. (I'm not really sure myself anymore, there have been some really serious materials price hikes in the last couple of months so I have to re-price it all anyway <_< )

Olskool, it's the March 809 series magnetic drive.

GB, the pots are bolted to the swing arms. I will explain more with photo's later, at this stage I just thought I would finally take a couple of snaps and share a little :)

Cheers Browndog, that's why I shared, it's not half as much fun making stuff like this if I don't get to show anyone .....

cheers,
I didnt see the stainless bracket :wacko:

so i was looking for a pump with a ss band :p

nice work mate!!

Yeah, that's just a 4" stainless pipe bracket around the pump. There's a stainless cover to go over the pump as well, so you wouldn't see the pump at all anyway with that on.

looks great , just when i was starting to be content with my setup you go and post those pictures .
cheers paul

WOW. I'm not exacly sure how you use it and what goes where but it sure looks shiny! :icon_drool2:

That looks so awesome. Thanks for sharing!

Back