New Brewery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my wildest dreams......... god knows i have bought enough damn lottery tickets this year and if the numbers come up this week you can be sure i will be banging down waynes door.

Besides, what would i do with all the other 'thingies' i have bought off Wayne in the past 6 months :D

*walks away wondering if this is the reason i have a redraw facility......*

I'm not sure what you mean Browndog........., with the pump? from the mashtun (middle vessel) outlet on the bottom to the fitting on the kettle (r/h vessel).

I couldn't see any plumbing going to the kettle is all, I was wondering if you have it set up with QDs and you have to mover the hoses around.

cheers

Browndog

What is something like that worth?

BOG

Yep browndog, the whole thing is fitted with stainless male camlock fittings on every outlet/inlet and female fittings on the hosing, so anything can go anywhere, you just move the hosing around to suit.

YES MARK!!! That IS the reason you have a re-draw facility............................ :ph34r:

Immediately thought of a Simpsons episode with Homer 2 consciences - good Homer and evil Homer........

You sir, are evil DrSmurto! :D

Still choking on my apple. Gorgeous mate.
Do you think you could do a few close ups?
Would love to see some of the components, and know where you purchased / links.
Like those alternatives to the cable ties you mentioned, and the camlocks
Cheers

Well I just finished putting together my mashtun with a few stainless bits that a mate got for me from work. Was sitting back, thinking man that looks good, be able to do my own AG brews without having to borrow any thing, pretty proud of myself. And then I look at this..... (mumbles to self, perhaps uses the words lucky *******....)

If I put my hand up, do I get it? :rolleyes:

I've seen this thing up close a couple of weeks ago... might have to visit in the next week to see the finished piece in full!

I think this is the one you hide from your wife Incider....:lol:

If she doesn't let me buy it Domonsura, I'll have to deny her of marital pleasures until she gives in. No woman is strong enough to resist. :lol:

InCider (unless I stay outside)

So, is there an update on this?
You never did answer the question - "How much for one of these?"

Back