New brewer on the block

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khellendros13

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have been on the Coopers forum for a while, and started with the Coopers kits. First one was years ago, and that kit Lager I brewed was...unique.
The FV and PET's sat unused for a few years. Then I had the urge to give it another crack. Then I bought another beer kit, and a 3rd.

I started absorbing as much info as I could, started to appreciate good beers, spent some more money etc.

Probably about 10 brews under my belt now, mostly kits with the last 3 being full extract brews.

I have enjoyed having more control over the hop additions etc so plan to move to All Grain for the next brew. Maybe BIAB as I have my eye on a burner and 50L pot, then add an esky etc.

I like non coffee Porters, Stouts, balanced IPA's amongst others. Duckstein Porter was my fave from GABS.

Cheers

Aaron

Khellendros13 said:
I have enjoyed having more control over the hop additions etc so plan to move to All Grain for the next brew. Maybe BIAB as I have my eye on a burner and 50L pot, then add an esky etc.
thats the spirit soldier!!

:beerbang:

Did you end up getting that sweet pot you found? If I'd seen that before I got my 40L one I'd be all over it.

Phillo said:
Did you end up getting that sweet pot you found? If I'd seen that before I got my 40L one I'd be all over it.
Was going to wait until next payday, but I just checked now and only 5 left. So I snapped it up and threw i na new bathmat to tip me over $100 for free shipping. $110 shipped for a nice new 50L pot and bathmat aint bad :)

Latest posts

Back