New Book Coming From Jamil Z And Chris White (white Labs)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doc

Doctor's Orders Brewing
Reaction score
From the Twitterverse overnight.

whitelabs: Ashley: Chris White has just completed the draft for his new book with Jamil Zanishef. Will let you know when it hits the shelves! #Beer
Original Tweet: http://twitter.com/whitelabs/status/7712905819

Anyone else heard anything about this ?

Doc

He has been mentioning it a fair bit in passing on his various podcasts. But I don't really have any solid info on it.

Are you organising a bulk buy Doc?

1. Doc
2. Duff

:p

Will there be a Chinese print version?

Yes, we can get them at 1/10th the cost of the US print too! We just need some distributors in each state for packing. Oh before people start bitching Craftbrewers! There's nothing wrong with the Chinese print version, it's just you brewers are so crap you cannot read Chinese! :rolleyes:

Yes, we can get them at 1/10th the cost of the US print too! We just need some distributors in each state for packing. Oh before people start bitching Craftbrewers! There's nothing wrong with the Chinese print version, it's just you brewers are so crap you cannot read Chinese! :rolleyes:
Only half of the pages of the Chinese version of the book have writing on them (at random), so you're better off buying two and using them both. When the second edition comes out (which will have writing on every page, guaranteed, but might be written by different authors) you can just throw the first two out, they're that cheap!

Sorry for the OT. I look forward to finding out more about the actual book.

What's there to know? Do a single decoction mash using several gallons of water and several pounds and ounces 2 row malt of any description, mash according to the Fahrenheit scale then pump it up to 100 IBU using any hop beginning with C, ferment strictly in a glass Carboy using the trusty Fahrenheit Scale once again, late hop until it screams, then serve in a straight sided glass american_glasses.jpeg and give it a name like Old Chipotle Renegade or Grovvelin Gopher and you've got it in one. :beerbang:

Actually I'll prolly buy one for the Americans mini comp in March :icon_cheers:

:eek: I love my straight sided glasses! :eek:
I'm only jealous because I haven't got any bwoo hwooooo :(

Belgian_Ale__Large_.jpg

So when the book does come out how do you get hold of a copy, Amazon, or is there a US beer site that sells them? I'm hoping the UK Book Depository gets them in because they do free post and excellent service.

Amazon carries Jz's other books so it should be available there, will most likely also be sold via the Brewing Network site.

Cheers SJ

What's there to know? Do a single decoction mash using several gallons of water and several pounds and ounces 2 row malt of any description, mash according to the Fahrenheit scale then pump it up to 100 IBU using any hop beginning with C, ferment strictly in a glass Carboy using the trusty Fahrenheit Scale once again, late hop until it screams, then serve in a straight sided glass View attachment 34728 and give it a name like Old Chipotle Renegade or Grovvelin Gopher and you've got it in one. :beerbang:

Actually I'll prolly buy one for the Americans mini comp in March :icon_cheers:

From the plugs that the book has been getting in JZ's podcasts, the book is about yeast & yeast handling with respect to brewing.

I'll be interested to see how the book turns out.

Latest posts

Back