New Bbc Beer? Series To Download

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay !!!! Ep5 is up

Will bee seeding up restricted for a bit. average around 160kbs upload.

im loving this show cheers nige
and where can i get some of this punk ipa? home brew is it? if it is can you send me the recipe. i quite like the sound of punk inpired beer, being a punk myself.

thanks nige I'm liking this the more it goes on

Franko

Is there any chance that someone could reseed ep1 for a bit ? I'm about halfway there but it's run dry :-(
Looking forward to watching them Nig :)
Many thanks !
Cheers
Doug

Would anyone in Brissy would like to burn some copies of this series - happy to pay for materials etc and beers for effort.
My PC is too retarded for torrents <_<

Is there any chance that someone could reseed ep1 for a bit ? I'm about halfway there but it's run dry :-(
Many thanks !
Cheers
Doug

Should be up and running again now Doug.

JS.

Would anyone in Brissy would like to burn some copies of this series - happy to pay for materials etc and beers for effort.
My PC is too retarded for torrents <_<

winky.... Screwtop is dropping me off the episodes tomorrow, i'll run you off a copy. Grain arrived today as well.

cheers Ross

Many thanks !
Cheers
Doug
Thanks to all for re-seeding. My Ep 1 just finished downloading so I'm watching it at about 3 AM.
I got up to check a ridiculously frivolous purchase on eBay.
Oh, and it looks like I won.

Can someone link me to a Dummies guide to Torrent'ing? I'd like to re-seed but have little clue, but I'm sure I'll pick it up quickly. Not quite sure how I got this episode, as I've had BitTorrent for a year and couldn't work it out. Wot a boof-head! :lol:

Back to Ep 1
Les out :p

Thanks to all for re-seeding. My Ep 1 just finished downloading so I'm watching it at about 3 AM.
I got up to check a ridiculously frivolous purchase on eBay.
Oh, and it looks like I won.

Can someone link me to a Dummies guide to Torrent'ing? I'd like to re-seed but have little clue, but I'm sure I'll pick it up quickly. Not quite sure how I got this episode, as I've had BitTorrent for a year and couldn't work it out. Wot a boof-head! :lol:

Back to Ep 1
Les out :p

Hi'Ya Les,

To re-seed you just do nothing - so you should be good at this :)

Your torrent client will be providing uploads while you are downloading. By leaving your torrent client running after the download has finished you will still be uploading. There is more info at http://www.what-is-torrent.com/

Speaking of frivolous - I couldn't let the opportunity pass to gloat that I am back in the US (just a quick trip - 1 week) and at our hotel bar last night they had Widmer Hefe as one of the beers available for the 2 hour happy hour where all drinks were free ! Not bad to wash down the Arizona dust. The resaurant had Fat Tyre Amber as well.

Dave

winky.... Screwtop is dropping me off the episodes tomorrow, i'll run you off a copy. Grain arrived today as well.

cheers Ross

Ta Ross :super: .

Hi All,

Scored two hosts and only averaging about 10 KB/s DL.

This is going to take awhile.....

Cheers,

K

:rolleyes:

Many thanks !
Cheers
Doug
Seeding now, according to the man with the bigfridge.

Oz Clarke is so annoying in this! He should just leave the comedy to James May. Am I the only one who thinks so?

Oz Clarke is so annoying in this! He should just leave the comedy to James May. Am I the only one who thinks so?

I quite like the two together. The series would be dead boring if they just used one or the other.

This revue sums it all up nicely IMHO Times Online
Whatever your point of view.

I agree HoppingMad.

I would like to have a beer with Oz but he is annoying in this.. Too over the top and for fark sakes STOP CLOSING YOUR DAM EYES EVERY TIME YOU TASTE SOMETHING..

Apart from that Good series though..

Cheers Vice.

I reckon they are at their funniest when May is taking the piss out of Oz, who is trying to be serious and share information.

I am enjoying this show, and I look forward every episode - but I have to say that I think the BBC researchers haven't done quite such a sterling job as one would expect.

I'm not as down on it as Pete Brown, but a shade disappointed none the less. At least it's tonnes more entertaining and informative than that Morrissey Fox crap last year!

Thanks for sharing Nige!

Cheers
Richy

Latest posts

Back