Need An Idea For A Mates Birthday...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Acasta

Bro Member
Reaction score
I have no idea what to get my mate for his birthday. hes turning 20, likes beer and gamez. Prob want to spend around 50, but if its great i can spend more and split it amongst people.
I was thinking of a microbrewery tour around Melbourne, but so far i haven't found any good ones.
Thanks.
The more ideas the better. Anything!

I have no idea what to get my mate for his birthday. hes turning 20, likes beer and gamez. Prob want to spend around 50, but if its great i can spend more and split it amongst people.
I was thinking of a microbrewery tour around Melbourne, but so far i haven't found any good ones.
Thanks.
The more ideas the better. Anything!
Beerfest. Watch the game and play the games! Get slabs of GOOD german beer

What about them? If its beer related, i'd like to do a tour of multiple places or a festival of sorts.
White rabbit isn't bad, i love the beer, but i'd like to do something bigger haha.

haha yeah, i got really disappointed when i realized it wasn't in Melbourne.

Presents for mates...hmmm...presents for mates...?

Are you confusing mates with girlfriends and mums? Cos I don't recall mates getting presents. Just girlfriends and mums.

Make sure you write something nice in the card.

1) buy a case of micro beer
2) drink it
3) brew beer for him
4) bottle half of batch in the 24 bottles you have empty and keg the rest
5) throw party and people drink from keg and he gets present of a case of the beer

how does the game part fit into all of this?

6) overprime one of the beers so it will explode - he has to drink all bottles before it goes off - if he does he wins - if he doesn't....he loses...

Cheers
Phil

a cheap hooker maybe..

i'm with bum on this one, mates don't get pressies, buy him a beer and keep the hooker for yourself.

2) drink it
3) brew beer for him
5) throw party and people drink from keg and he gets present of a case of the beer

6) overprime one of the beers so it will explode - he has to drink all bottles before it goes off - if he does he wins - if he doesn't....he loses...

Cheers
Phil

Funny you should mention over carbing bottle bombs. He was this victim in this event: http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum//ind...showtopic=46088

And he could be my mum / girlfriend bum but we wont know untill the DNA test. Possible present idea? maybe.

Where can i get a good beer mug? Maybe thats an option.
Any others?

Get him a fermenter.

Edit: how would a DNA test tell you if he's yr girlfriend?

2) drink it
3) brew beer for him

Cheers
Phil
Wins... apart from the bottle bomb part - I say grab a ping pong table from someone, and learn the rules for beerpong.
Or Darts.
Or the 100 club. That's always fun... stick to beer so you're still mildly coherent.

Get him a fermenter.

Easy, look at the chromosomes, then realize the mistake and put the beer goggles back on, in a real hurry! :lol:

Well the only thing stopping them from becoming boyfriend and girlfriend was the chance that he was his mother. If the DNA test proves that he is not actually his mother, girlfriend it is!

Well the only thing stopping them from becoming boyfriend and girlfriend was the chance that he was his mother. If the DNA test proves that he is not actually his mother, girlfriend it is!

Sorry, I've tried to implement a policy of thinking before I post, looks like I've got some work to do on that 1.

Back