Need a Brisbane bottle-o that stocks craft beers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_Duck

Reaction score
Hi All,

Off to Brissy this weekend for a family event.

Ideally, I'd love to take my own brews, but since I am doing "carry on only", I will have to buy up there.

Looking for a shop somewhere near Chermside, Albany Creek, Arana Hills areas.

I have a GPS but am no expert on Brisbane suburbs.

Any suggestions ?

Duck

Dan's are in all three of those suburbs.

Um... other than that, I can't think of anything other than the Clayfield Liquor Legends, which has a good craft focus.

Otherwise, you're in the inner suburbs for that sort of thing.

If it's not too far out of your way, there's "Craft" on Musgrave rd in Red Hill; it's well worth the trip if you have time. Other than that, there's Dan Murphy's at The Gap, Albany Creek and Chermside. Also if you are really desperate there's a First Choice at Keperra.

+1 for Craft at red hill

also worth while dropping into Archive Cellars (West End) for takeaways

both will not disappoint

'Craft' for sure. Dan tells me that the Bottlo at the Eatons Hill Bogan Pub has a surprisingly solid selection of crafty beers (note -that may just mean Holgate :D )

The Chermside Dans is in the "Mall" itself and because there are strict time limits on using the centre loading docks, no pallets are ever left out in the sun to rot. I always used that one as opposed to the other barn style branches.

Enter the Centre, which is massive, from the NORTH entrance and Dans faces onto the first food court. Recommend the fast Japanese stir fry kiosk nearby. Lovely stuff.

Latest posts

Back