• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Need 750ml Bottles In Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nainsook

Reaction score
Hi all.
About a year ago I upgraded to kegs and gave all my bottles away. However lately Ive cut back on my work hours and increased my brewing hours. As a result I have started to run out of kegs to put the beer in. Even getting mates over to help drink, doesnt do enough to fix the problem. i decided that I am going to go back to bottling. (no!!! it was something I swore I would not go back to after buying kegs) my plan is to bottle kegs less than half full if I need the space. I am also interested to see how the beer will age.

Any way to cut to the chase. Does any one have 750ml bottles that I could relieve them of for a cheep price. I will even do it for free.

Cheers

Contact Declan at [email protected]

ps. i am in Sydney

Hi all.
About a year ago I upgraded to kegs and gave all my bottles away. However lately Ive cut back on my work hours and increased my brewing hours. As a result I have started to run out of kegs to put the beer in. Even getting mates over to help drink, doesnt do enough to fix the problem. i decided that I am going to go back to bottling. (no!!! it was something I swore I would not go back to after buying kegs) my plan is to bottle kegs less than half full if I need the space. I am also interested to see how the beer will age.

Any way to cut to the chase. Does any one have 750ml bottles that I could relieve them of for a cheep price. I will even do it for free.

Cheers
Contact Declan at [email protected]

ps. i am in Sydney
ive got a whole pile of 800ml carlton bottles in the back shed your welcome to, they prolly need a good clean as i dont think they were ever washed after use.
im in epping,

mate that would great if i could have some of the bottles. i am just down the
road in lindfield. my phone number is

0412 931737

Give me a call so we can make some sort of arrangement.

regards declan.

Mate you need some serious counselling if you even dream about going back to bottles. It is not too late! Think about what you are doing.

Paul

Back