Nats At Adelaide In Oct

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fatgodzilla

Beer Soaked Philosopher
Reaction score
Looking at booking my flights and shoring up accomodation. What's the game plan?

Judging starts when on Friday?

what are the drinking plans for Friday night?

what are the drinking plans for saturday?

when does Club Night start ?

what are the drinking plans for Sunday? When's everyone going home?

Looking forward to meeting a number of you brewers!

Linky here for more info: AABC Adelaide

Edit - link fixed.

Looks like Sunday is recovery day for most! I reckon it will be pretty quiet. The Wheaty opens at midday though if you are keen to get on the gas again!

Looks like Sunday is recovery day for most! I reckon it will be pretty quiet. The Wheaty opens at midday though if you are keen to get on the gas again!

Thanks Raven, got that schedule. Looks like I'm want to be in town Thursday rather than Friday morning - can do! Judging Friday & saturday - good time to be a steward!

Hey Fatz as you can see there we have a bit of stuff happening, it would be ideal for anyone involved in the actuall judging to get here Thursday, we will order in pizza at the Wheaty and have a meet and greet and it will be a early start friday.

Theres no sunday plans yet but if theres people still keen then I am sure we can come up with something, might even be possible to get out to lobethal somehow.

Hey Fatz as you can see there we have a bit of stuff happening, it would be ideal for anyone involved in the actuall judging to get here Thursday, we will order in pizza at the Wheaty and have a meet and greet and it will be a early start friday.

Theres no sunday plans yet but if theres people still keen then I am sure we can come up with something, might even be possible to get out to lobethal somehow.

All good. Planning to be at the Wheaty a bit after 5pm. Looking forward to seeing a few familiar faces and of course, putting faces to AHB names. Leaving 10pm tonight to get to Sydney early tomorrow. I'm excited!!

Countdown is on!

Really looking forward to this!

If FG is going to be at the Wheaty is there an alternative venue? :D

Just caught the end of a segment about the judging on 10 news!!!!
Nice work guys and gals!

Reports coming from presentations say Victoria is champion state by just 1 point from SA.
NSW 3rd ACT 4th

Anyone got the results? When/where will they go up first

Anyone got the results? When/where will they go up first
Just got a call....
Westgate members got these results...
Aaron Pederson...best porter ...number 1 !!!
John Kingston got a second in the stong ale category and his RIS came third....
Heard Victoria also got best state...
Barry Cranston got champion brewer again...
All these results were from a bloke who , had had a few....club night , you know lol

Cheers

Ferg
Secretary
Westgate

Bah, waiting to hear how my mate went in the IPA category. Till tomorrow, i guess

Pretty sure you'll get nothing tonight as Club Night is now underway.
Word has it that Champion Brewer is Barry Cranston.
there's a surprise :icon_cheers:

Well done to all involved. Especially my PUBS brethren who got 3 out of the 4 Qld awards.

Starkesbier

Congratulations to all place getters.

Can't be disappointed with a 4th but so close I could almost smell it.

Back