My Opinion Is That Rudd Is A Ferral

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, so find the balance. It's not like our coal is going to grow legs and run away. What do you think is reasonable, 20% of profits? 30%? How about less than 10?
Right now I think we're being taken for a ride.

328877-graphic-tax-share-of-resource-profits.jpg

Yeah, so find the balance. It's not like our coal is going to grow legs and run away. What do you think is reasonable, 20% of profits? 30%? How about less than 10?

What a meaningingless graph.. here is another one equally relevant

piraterr.jpg

And no one else would want to mine it if they left? No one wants to make the billions of dollars?

What a load of shit.

Of course they would, at less than $75m/yr profit.

Seriously bum, you're a smarter guy than that. Are you just trying to stir shit?

For sure. Let's tax the buggers.

Start with mining, move to banking and manufacturing and end with farmers, cos those guys always end with a new car after wool/wheat check. Capatalist facists!!!!

yep cant you see the line of oil companies fleeing australia because of the huge tax and excise on fuel. to believe mining companies will leave australia because they have to pay more tax is so simplistic its retarded. and even if they do the easy grab stuff will all be gone soon enough and we can do the same as the arabs do with oil and just name our own price . supply and demand, as the rest of the worlds supply drops off the demand for ours will increase even more tax or no tax.

Latest posts

Back