My First Ag - A Pils!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morrie0069

Reaction score
After hiding my excitement away in this thread BIAB, Pat told me to start a new one to mark the occasion! So, after only 10 Months of being a brewer, I give you my first ever AG, a Pilsener -

100_1952.JPG

After trying the Moo Brew Pilsener just 2 days earlier for the first time, I'd say it is very similar. Even handed it to my wife to taste, expecting the normal squished up nose, followed by a "I don't like that", like I normally receive. She actually liked it, saying "It's not bitter like all those other ones". So, I've brewed a beer I am going to thoroughly enjoy, my wife likes it, and my brewing career has taken a huge turn for the better. :D Can't wait for Christmas when I get some presents from Grain & Grape! My Dutch brother-in-law is coming over to sample this beer tonight, and I think he'll be pleasantly suprised at how good it is! :party:

Once again, THANKS to everyone on this forum! The amount of help and knowledge available on here is just incredible. If it wasn't for AHB I would have been in K&K world for the rest of my life, thinking that beer from scratch would be way too hard! Ah, here's to the bag, and may it help many more bewers make the step over to AG :p

Big CHEERS, Morrie :beer:

Well done Morrie. I can almost taste it through my monitor.

Nice one Morrie, congratulations :super:
A pilsner is definately one of the harder styles to crack, so making a nice one with your first AG is quite a feat - well done again...

cheers Ross

Congrats Morrie Looks delicious.
Not good to thinking about a nice Pils 10 mins before leaving for work.

Chhers

LOL Morrie!

As I said before, every beer should be infected with your enthusiasm.

Top stuff!
Pat

Thanks guys - I haven't been able to stop smiling about it :p I can't wait to get home, pour a cold glass of this beer and watch the final session of today's cricket with my feet up :chug:

On Ya Morrie, if it's close to a Moo Pils it has to be good!

Well done morrie! nothing like the first taste of your first AG!!!
Looks bloody beautiful too!!!! mmmmm

Nice work Morrie!
Knocking out at pils as your first AG is a top effort. Looks great too!
Welcome to the dark side, you'll never go back to K&K!

Way to go! i am salivating, its neary beer o'clock here in perth :chug:

Ahhhhhhh your first AG'er.

the other "first" that you never forget :)

congrats mate........ welcome to the madness that is......

cheers

Top Darts, Morrie!! :super:

...my second BIAB was a pils and while my memories of K&K are still somewhat fresh, I can understand the enjoyment and satisfaction you are experiencing as a new AG brewer.

Good stuff!

Back