My Family Car Stickers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
family.jpg

Speaking of stick on bullet holes, I passed a station wagon today that had a stuck on fake cricket ball like this

Made me look twice.

yardylovesthis.jpg

yardylovesthistoo.jpg
Surely we could get this one changed to Welcome to Australia.

Now, the world don't move to the beat of just one drum,
What might be right for you, may not be right for some.
A man is born, he's a man of means.
Then along come two, they got nothing but their jeans.

But they got, Different Strokes.
It takes, Different Strokes.
It takes, Different Strokes to move the world.

Everybody's got a special kind of story
Everybody finds a way to shine,
It don't matter that you got not alot
So what,
They'll have theirs, and you'll have yours, and I'll have mine.
And together we'll be fine....

Because it takes, Different Strokes to move the world.
Yes it does.

So what,

Yes it does.

Whatchootalkin'aboutwillis?

So what,

Yes it does.

Now there's a bumper sticker!

Nice sig Lecterfan

View attachment 44153
Surely we could get this one changed to Welcome to Australia.
I was in a fish and chip shop the other day. This fish and chip shop is owned by a Chinese family (let's avoid me having opened a can of worms here and just admit that, yes, many of the new Chinese FnC shops just don't get it). Anyway, so the bogan next to me says, quite loudly, "This is fucken Austraya. Talken Chinese!" so, as is my want, I give him the 'oh, were you talking to me' face and said "Hey?" and he says "Talken fucken Chinese!" and gestures at them with his face. So I say "Well, they're Chinese - that's what they talk" and thankfully that put the matter to bed.

That story didn't really go anywhere, did it?

I like stories.

I was in a fish and chip shop the other day. This fish and chip shop is owned by a Chinese family (let's avoid me having opened a can of worms here and just admit that, yes, many of the new Chinese FnC shops just don't get it). Anyway, so the bogan next to me says, quite loudly, "This is fucken Austraya. Talken Chinese!" so, as is my want, I give him the 'oh, were you talking to me' face and said "Hey?" and he says "Talken fucken Chinese!" and gestures at them with his face. So I say "Well, they're Chinese - that's what they talk" and thankfully that put the matter to bed.
Racism never changes. 20 years ago he would have been saying "Talken fucken Greek!".

By god I miss having a greek FnC shop owner. That's a culture that knows the secret art behind dropping a piece of flake in hot oil.

i don't believe you've had FnC until you've experienced it in the UK, a few pints and then chips and curry sauce for the walk home, too many pints and you can end up looking like you've been chroming orange paint on account of the curry sauce..

they talk pommy up there btw.

Am I abnormal in wanting to jump out of my car and smash in the back windows of the wankers who display these stickers?

View attachment 43575

Please explain what the point is?

I am a robot living in Robot Lakes and I am a superior citizen because I have a dick which I have used to create offspring (probably the dogs and cats as well) and I am displaying this information on the back of my car to tell you that you are a small brown stain if you are not also the head patriarch of a clan.

dickheads
losers

</rant>

robots

B)

They left out the family benefit payment $$. :angry:

haha right back at ya...the original "making love in a canoe" skit, isn't that right Bruce?
I think you'll find Monty Python only did 'sketches' ... Yanks do 'skits' ... in their canoes, far too close to water. :icon_cheers:

Racism never changes. 20 years ago he would have been saying "Talken fucken Greek!".

By god I miss having a greek FnC shop owner. That's a culture that knows the secret art behind dropping a piece of flake in hot oil.

My in-laws are retired Greek take away shop owners. You couldn't get more Oz if you tried. The shop was near Warwick Farm racecourse for years, got all the inside goss from the jockeys and trainers.

Now they just cook up a storm for family dinners :icon_drool2:

Scraped the my family stickers off the misuss car this morning in case some deranged nutbag sees it in a parking lot, gets all upset and decides to run a key down the side to make themselves feel better.

That's a coincidence! I just got a new set of keys cut today so they are extra sharp. Small world, huh?

i don't believe you've had FnC until you've experienced it in the UK, a few pints and then chips and curry sauce for the walk home, too many pints and you can end up looking like you've been chroming orange paint on account of the curry sauce..

they talk pommy up there btw.

Got the recipe for that sauce? Mate I'm dribbling down to my navel at the memory of that stuff. Dip the big soft pommy chip (potatoes are very different there, King Edwards or something and very sweet tasting compared to Aussie spuds). Dip and eat. hmmm. dip and eat the next one..........hmmmm dip and eat the next one as your nose runs and your eyes water. hmmmmmmmmmmmm :icon_drool2:

Scraped the my family stickers off the misuss car this morning in case some deranged nutbag sees it in a parking lot, gets all upset and decides to run a key down the side to make themselves feel better.

prob someone on here :icon_cheers:

im guilty of these... :D

[edit] before you have to ask.. the second one in the long one is Durian, a Thai fruit that smells quite rank but quite nice fried.. damn but it does smell 'orrible until it is fried though :blink:

1.JPG

2.JPG

Latest posts

Back