Movies that get better every time you watch them. Yours?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too like Ronin and LOTR...and anything else which features Sean Bean being killed off.

Game of Thrones is also good, although it is not a film and therefore not applicable to this thread.

Did I say Beerfest? Yes Beerfest...stupid but still a good laugh and gets better with beer! :beerbang:

A while back i recorded Beerfest on the old PS3...Watched it the day after with no sound. Just at the end SWMBO comes in an laughs at me for watching an entire movie with no audio. She tweaked a thing or two and bang...there was sound.

So of course i watched it again with sound and technically it was a better experience watching it again.

Jack Reacher Tom at his macho best after Collateral. Mission Impossible were meh.

HEAT, Ronin, Boondock Saints, The Crow, Top Gun (shut up).

In memory of James Gandolfini, "The Last Castle", watched it again on friday night. Redford is great.
LOTR.
Bourne series, though Legacy wasn't as good...
Stickmen... Kiwi underground pool tournament...
History of the World Part 1. Actually anything Mel Brooks is usually great.
Monsters Inc. (insane drinking game... Every time you see a door... Fine till you get to the Factory).
American History X.

Not technically a movie, but Eddie Murphy, Delirious...

For no reason, except I couldn't reach the remote - watched MadMax Thunder dome yesterday...

True review - was definitely not better and I wish I had lent over and changed the channel.

Funny how I could walk to the taps but refused to lean...

Anyways, carry on.

Latest posts

Back