Mountain Goat Melbourne - Free Bbq

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobW

The Little Abbotsford Craftbrewery
Reaction score
We're about to rack up 12 years of Goating and we're gonna put on a free bbq for the Army at the brewery on Fri 13 Nov at 5pm. We've got some nice one-off batches worth a look at the moment at the bar too- the Hefeweizen is back, a beefed up IPA plus a bit of Bigfoot Stout left.

Congratulations guys!

Considering i live just around the corner, sounds like a plan to get down there! It's been awhile! Warmer evenings, Beers and BBQ's. Can't get much better than that! Beefed up IPA.... :icon_drool2:

12 years - Jeebuz!! I remember when it all first started out and I wondered who those silly buggers were making this odd beer - wasn't sure if I liked it or not, but somehow kept on trying it every time I saw it..... Still do !

If I can wriggle out of work I will be there to eat a sausage and hoist a pint in toast to the Goat. :beer:

Thirsty

Massive congrats on 12years of goat! 12 years of anything is amazing let alone sticking it out in the craft brewing industry. Biggups guys.

If I'm not at the Tassie Beerfest, I'll be there.

A big congratulations to the team,

I'll definitely be trying to get down there!

Andy

just a quick bump as a reminder that this is on tonight...

I am planning on getting down there for a few pints - hope to see some other AHB'ers down there!!

Brendo

just a quick bump as a reminder that this is on tonight...

I am planning on getting down there for a few pints - hope to see some other AHB'ers down there!!

Brendo

Try the IPA, its delish! :icon_drool2:

I will make that a priority Fourstar!! :beerbang:

Oh, randy wasnt as good as it was lasttime. :( Its got stock Hightail running thru it. Last time it was their double hightail and was delish! Better than the double hightail in its original state to be honest!

you were bang on Fourstar - the IPA was brilliant - very freaking tasty!! Too bad SWMBO wasn't there cause she does love the hoppy ones!!

I want to make a sneak venture down this week whilst its still on. If SWMBO is working on wed or fri night I think i might go get some lonesome Pho down victoria st and some IPA ;)

Back