Most ridiculous price you have paid for a beer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it was $2 pints for happy hour. The bartender gave us a coupon for $1 pints on our next visit but after we told him we're leaving town he let us cash in on those on the same day.

Les the Weizguy said:
Not actually a mate's @rsehole if he offered to split and then withdrew.

Does it also hurst your spelling?

For me, it's the strong ale at Red Oak. Something like $28 for 150 ml or something excruciating like that.
Ah, I wondered who'd be the first to spot the deliberate teaser.
Well done Les !

Sheet.....after reading some of these, my $24 pint at Raffles in Singapore was a bloody bargain. IMG_0224.JPG

A certain brewery at Langhorne Creek, South Australia. Lager brewed by them at $88.00 a carton which, if I had brewed it would have been immediately tipped onto the lawn. I questioned " how can you sell this for $88.00"

A bottle of Clout Stout over the bar when I didn't know what it was - was so far gone into Grand Cru and every-*******-thing else I just ordered a bottle I liked the look of and she popped the top before telling me it was $100. Worst thing was I had ten minutes before getting into a taxi for Metallica but all I got in the glass was froth. One hundred dollars and I never even tasted the *******. Hashtag crankyface.

mattyh77 said:
So you didnt go for the 2 hours for $50 all you can drink at Raffles then.
Never knew about that mate. Definitely would have taken advantage of that one if we had known

Latest posts

Back