Monster Mill - Need A 2nd Person

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neo__04

Reaction score
Hey All,

Buying a MM-2 Mill and want to split the postage to save some cash.
Im about 3 hours from Melbourne, but I will have both Mills sent to me and I will express post your mill to you.
Looking for someone in Melbourne.

Let me know :)

Thanks

Hey All,

Im about 3 hours from Melbourne, but I will have both Mills sent to me and I will express post your mill to you.

Thanks

Whats the price of the mill inc postage to Sunbury? I may be interested :)

Hey All,

Thanks

Hey All,

Thanks

Hey Neo,

I may be interested depending on the price. What would the price be with my side of the postage?

I live in Hamilton so no worries getting it from you.

Matt

Hey Neo,

I may be interested depending on the price. What would the price be with my side of the postage?

I live in Hamilton so no worries getting it from you.

Matt

I say go for it Matt. I've had one for a couple of years now and love it...

Hey guys,

I ended up getting a hold of one, but both of u guys are interested so maybe you should grab one together

Cheers

Also bear in mind.

It took almost 5 weeks to get to me

Regards

Jez

Mine took less than two weeks to get to me. One of the best purchases in my brewery, more than halves the cost of grain and definitely paid itself off in no time*

*I justify every pourchase like this, with all the money 'saved' i should be a millionaire! That said for $150 each you can't go wrong.

Sorry ekul, I may have missed something here.

Where did you get yours for that price?

Cheers

Mine took less than two weeks to get to me. One of the best purchases in my brewery, more than halves the cost of grain and definitely paid itself off in no time*

*I justify every pourchase like this, with all the money 'saved' i should be a millionaire! That said for $150 each you can't go wrong.

MM2 are $117 as standard with no hopper or upgrades. Postage is $48.

Comes in at $167 for a standard MM2 delivered. Thats US, dollar isnt amazing at the moment, but i think I bought when it was 1.07
so it was about $153 delivered.

From MM2. Pretty sure it was $300 delivered, may have been less. Wasn't more though
Sorry ekul, I may have missed something here.

Where did you get yours for that price?

Cheers

Cheers, I just found the website.

$172 for mill and hopper, plus $61 freight.

I'm keen, so if anyone else is keen to share freight, let me know.
(I'm west of Melbourne)

From MM2. Pretty sure it was $300 delivered, may have been less. Wasn't more though

Cheers, I just found the website.

$172 for mill and hopper, plus $61 freight.

I'm keen, so if anyone else is keen to share freight, let me know.
(I'm west of Melbourne)

I'm not 100% certain, but I think you can't share freight if you're getting the hopper/baseboard as only one mill will fit in the box.

Anyway, the hopper is awesome :)

yeah i think it says what you can combine. I think 2 mills is fine, no other combination will allow the cheap freight.

Yeah, on second look, when you double the purchase, the shipping doubles too.

Oh well.

I wonder what the dollar's going to do in the next few weeks? (i bet the rest of the world is wondering the same, haha)

yeah i think it says what you can combine. I think 2 mills is fine, no other combination will allow the cheap freight.

Colonel, if you contact them by email, you might find the shipping price changes. Don't worry about a hopper, dead easy to make one. Made mine put of scrap mdf and an old coffee table.

Cheers, Mate.

I'll look into it.

Colonel, if you contact them by email, you might find the shipping price changes. Don't worry about a hopper, dead easy to make one. Made mine put of scrap mdf and an old coffee table.

Latest posts

Back