Mini Keg Bulk Buy MKIV

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
welly2 said:
Which part is the head? In fact, what components make up this thing? I assumed keg, tap, regulator, gas?
the head is the part that screws on that allows you to attach your tap and reg!

I'd be in for a 4L or 2.

Would there be any interest in increasing the scope of this BB to mini keg add-ons we all probably want?
Things such as the following:
  1. 2, 4 and 5L Neoprene cooler sleeve with space for flexi ice packs
  2. Stainless steel spring for auto close tap
  3. Brass mini check valve that screws straight into mini reg
  4. Brass swivel adapter to turn mini reg around once tightened - like what ikegger sell.
  5. Brass barb adaptor for mini reg to connect beer line
I can organise the SS springs at a good price and send to supplier/organiser for delivery out.
I would also be interested in a 2L double wall growler with ball lock head.

If we do, we must remain supplier focused. I would recommend splitting the Bulk buy into

MKIV.1 - MiniKeg
MKIV.2 - (item*supplier1)
MKIV.3 - (item*supplier2)

Etc.

Simple structures work the best.

+1 for the neoprene jackets, they're almost a necessity in this ludicrously hot weather

mtb said:
+1 for the neoprene jackets, they're almost a necessity in this ludicrously hot weather
This is not my space, but I really really really hope this get legs..... And the logo has AHB on it and it comes in different colours, and it has a little business card holder so we can put simple beer labels on them.

And they're thick, machine washable, strong stitching, And the Stitching is white,

And they come with a free AHB mouse mat

And Queensland Version of the mouse mat has that picture of the giant pink inflatable penis suit with bagpipes guy

And The keg jacket has a tiny little pocket for the spare bulb... And the stitching for that tiny little pocket is white.

Zorco said:
And the stitching for that tiny little pocket is white.
you had me up until this... I'm out unless the stitching on the pocket is off-white egg shell...

I've only just got back into brewing a few weeks back after doing nothing for over year ... I've already spent thousands on more kit I don't really need, so why not add some 4L mini-kegs to the list ....

I'm in.

Zorco said:
This is not my space, but I really really really hope this get legs..... And the logo has AHB on it and it comes in different colours, and it has a little business card holder so we can put simple beer labels on them.
And they're thick, machine washable, strong stitching, And the Stitching is white,
And they come with a free AHB mouse mat
And Queensland Version of the mouse mat has that picture of the giant pink inflatable penis suit with bagpipes guy
And The keg jacket has a tiny little pocket for the spare bulb... And the stitching for that tiny little pocket is white.
Cheers Hotdog. Sign me up for two (just one mouse pad though, multiples are just silly) and I'll appreciate a white-stitched condom pocket in addition to bulb pocket. Must have capacity for eight Magnums at minimum (I'll be needing it when I rock up to the party with one of these bad boys)

20% off at Grain and Grape until midday tomorrow (no affiliation) - which puts The Beer Can mini-kegs at good value, and in time for Xmas. I've taken the plunge!

$164 for the 5L combo.

Spiesy said:
20% off at Grain and Grape until midday tomorrow (no affiliation) - which puts The Beer Can mini-kegs at good value, and in time for Xmas. I've taken the plunge!

$164 for the 5L combo.
Not a bad price, only around $5.00 the difference. Delivery before Christmas as well.

Might go a 2lt tank this B.B.

I'm keen for a 5L combo too, maybe more.
Cheers

3 x 5 litre jobs for me, if this comes to pass it will be the biggest bulk buy in history

Latest posts

Back