Merri Mashers - May Club Meeting

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carniebrew

Brewvy baby, brewvy!
Reaction score
Great news for our meeting later this month, Kevin and I met with Renata over at Temple last night, and she is more than happy to host the May club meeting.

Unfortunately prior commitments means they can't accomodate the Tuesday, but the next night is doable, so we'll move this month's meeting to Wednesday, May 28, at 7pm.

We can update everyone on our incorporation (done!), and if everything falls into place in time we should even be able to start accepting financial members into the club on the night. We'll also have our "free hop" beers for tasting, forever_wort has offered to run this as a formal blind tasting arrangement, so it'll be great if we manage to get that happening.

I've updated our website and club calendar with the details, hope to see you all there on the night.

Fantastic! Good work guys! Great of Temple to host us. Looking forward to the next meeting! :D

Awesome news for me!

I have baby school next Tuesday, but Wednesday is free.

See you all there.

No kitchen, sorry PT, they're opening up just for our club meeting, so the chef won't be there. We'll look to have a Merri Mashers dinner there at some stage I reckon, Renata's offered to set up a special food/beer matching degustation type menu for us down the track.

CleaningLady, our next meeting is this Wednesday night, 7pm.

I can give a little sneak peek into a very cool offer we've just put together for members of the Merri Mashers. Check out the newsflash on the home page of our website for more details, but basically we'll be able to offer anyone becoming a financial member of the club four free packets of Mangrove Jack's dry yeast! That's $22 value straight away for your $50 membership! Now where did I leave those free steak knives??

Back