Melbourne - Weyermann Malt Masterclass

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ Fourstar.... I hates you !! I love a beer as much as anyone... but I don't wanna run the booze bus gauntlet on my 40 km drive to get home !!

@ Any Melbourne brewers in the Croydon, Moorolbark area... Any chance of scamming a lift on Monday ?

Duck

push push pushie... I promise to provide company from bayswater stn to there and back if anyone is up for bringing their mighty bikes ;)

G'day all,

A quick bump for this thread to remind you all that the Weyermann Masterclass will be on tonight at the Fox Hotel.

Details are available at the Melbourne Brewers website: http://melbournebrewers.org

May your brews be good brews!

Andy

Ok. Or details are available in 4*'s post :)

See you there!

PS. If you're in town and going straight from work, the Fox do some great meals...

PS. If you're in town and going straight from work, the Fox do some great meals...
Will tell you tomorrow if SWMBO agrees with that - the only way I can get there in time is to drag her along - so I promised her dinner when we got there. ;)

See you there!

Coming straight from work. Finishing at 5:30, so I'm not too sure how long it'll take to get from St. Kilda/Commercial Rd to the Fox. Should make it in time for a bite to eat before hand

Will tell you tomorrow if SWMBO agrees with that - the only way I can get there in time is to drag her along - so I promised her dinner when we got there. ;)

I had their Parma last time... and it was pretty good - huge!!

Unfortunately I won't be able to eat there - have to wait for the babysitter to arrive. But will see you all there at 7.

There will be a few nibbles through the night...

Still looking for a lift tonight from Croydon / Mooroolbark area.

Any one willing to be the DD tonight ?

I'm also looking for someone who can drop into the Brewer's Den to pick some gear up for me today for the evening...

I'm in. Leave pass from the SWMBO came through, so the red tape has been cut :icon_chickcheers: gonna leave from work in town.

Should be good! Will be there amongst the usual suspects (and a few unusual ones too by the sounds of it).
Be good to say g'day to some of the other club brewers out there, and take in some insights from the grain gurus.

Cheers,

Hopper.

sorry crew far to busy, wont make it, have a good session.

Allrighty then....

I am prepared to put a few favours in the bank :)

@ AndyD... I will call past Pete's shop on the way home today and pick stuff up for you Andy. PM me or call me if you need to discuss anything.

@ The Moorolbark / Croydon mob... I have a car that will seat up to 7 normal people but probably 5-6 brewers. I am prepared to be the DD tonight. Bribes/barter for taxi services will all be considered :p

Ideally I'd like to get in for a bite to eat but open to negotiations.

Let the frenzy to book a seat begin !!

Designated Duck

I had their Parma last time... and it was pretty good - huge!!
That's alright... If they can make a decent parma, they must be a decent pub. I could annihilate a parma tonight, I reckon.

Thats what happens when it takes you 25 mins to type one post between work. :p'

Coming straight from work. Finishing at 5:30, so I'm not too sure how long it'll take to get from St. Kilda/Commercial Rd to the Fox. Should make it in time for a bite to eat before hand

i'd give yourself 1/2 hour mate. Get the 86 Bundoora RMIT tram from Bourke st (from memory) down smith st and get off at Alexandra pde. Alternatively you can come to my joint (collingwood station is 50M away) and walk up with myself, brendo and Maple. Choice is yours. PM me if you need to.

:icon_cheers:

@ AndyD... I will call past Pete's shop on the way home today and pick stuff up for you Andy. PM me or call me if you need to discuss anything.

Designated Duck

Thanks DD (You so know that's going to stick :) )

Thanks DD (You so know that's going to stick :) )

I can handle the name... but being the designated driver for events that serve beer all the time ist verboten !

Does Pete know what I need to pickup ? Also how much stuff is there to be collected ? It will determine how many brewers my car can carry.

Hi all,

So far I have:

1. Moorolbark to City Return
2. City to Croydon Nth 1-way

Cargo:- Andy's promo stuff.

Still a few more seats there if needed.

Hi all,

So far I have:

1. Moorolbark to City Return
2. City to Croydon Nth 1-way

Cargo:- Andy's promo stuff.

Still a few more seats there if needed.