Melbourne: Grain Bulk Buy - Last for 2013

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bulk Buy Eve!

I'm excited... I have been day dreaming of swimming through mounds of grain... kinda like scrooge, but not quite...

idzy said:
Bulk Buy Eve!

I'm excited... I have been day dreaming of swimming through mounds of grain... kinda like scrooge, but not quite...
Something to get you excited not eve of the BB .. Picked up a few Bags (The ones that were 100% mine) .. I have Hekktas and Pedyrs at home as well… and Idzys are put aside for pickup tomorrow at the G&G warehouse..expect a beer on delivery :beerbang:

2 Buckets were perfect for each grain bag and seal beautifully.. I think I have about 2 for someone.. 3 for someone else and think I could only get 2-3 for techno… (sorry mate..thats all I could fit in the car at the time.. They have more if you want .. Just PM me and Ill tell you how to get the good price)

See you all tomorrow...
Grainer

Unknown-7.jpeg

Unknown-6.jpeg

PhantomEasey said:
Yep two of those buckets were for me granier. See ya in the morning mate!
Yes.. those were the 2 I mentioned LOL.hhahahha

Oops, forgot to mention Grainer that Technobabble and Midnight Brew are picking up my grain. I owe you a few beers!

Elad and wolfmans grain left at grain and grape ...

Thanks Grainer - mighty effort!

If you hadn't had one the lottery I would buy you a beer :p

Cheers Again.

And to Spiesy for picking up for me! Catch ya later on brother.

Thanks again for organising Grainer. Great to catch up with quite a few of you other AHB cats too. Ripper day out there now

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Great to meet you Grainer and cheers again for organising the Bulk Buy. :beerbang:

Grainer said:
Elad and wolfmans grain left at grain and grape ...
Hey Cobber was there at 11:30. (Edit: SHIT just read that it was from 9-11! Sorry mate!) Picked my grain up from next door. Sorry was running a little late. Give you a beer next time.

Thanks for organising.

hey grainer thank you so much for organising the bulk buy. sorry I didn't have more time to hang around and meet everyone but i had to get to work

Hey,
Big Ups, dude !!
Fantastic effort on the BB.

Grainer for President!! ... of Bulk Buys, that is. B)

Though i totally blame you for the lack of space in my study now :ph34r: ;)
I hope your recovery from the case swap this morning wasn't too painful.

Once again Grainer nice work mate, still have that beer waiting for ya :)

Ok.. heres a start on some of those beers you dropped off. I have no Idea who they are from.. so I will start with the ones where I know who they are from.

Phantom Easy: Smash Maris Otter/Modueka..

What can I say.. I loved it and I wanna brew it.. an easy beer but I smashed it down.. Great head, colour and wonderful refreshing taste.. PM me the receipe.. should be easy to brew

Latest posts

Back