Melbourne Eaurthquakes

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live in spotswood and didnt feel a damn thing. Someone I know was in Newport 2 mins down the road and the house shook all over the place. Go figure.

70k's west of Melb.
shook the loungeroom.
fishtank like a wavepool.
9 pups fell out of the border collie!

We didn't feel it up here in the good part of Australia :ph34r:

I live in spotswood and didnt feel a damn thing. Someone I know was in Newport 2 mins down the road and the house shook all over the place. Go figure.

I'm in South Kingsville & yes I felt it, I will belatedly apologise to the dog for accusing him of farting.

Had a mate in kingsville that didn't feel it. Another mate of mine pointed out my farts are like thunder claps so maybe one of my big ones came around the same time

Had a mate in kingsville that didn't feel it. Another mate of mine pointed out my farts are like thunder claps so maybe one of my big ones came around the same time

yarraville splits the two suburbs, its a rather stupid naming convention, I'm right next to spotswood.

Basically just felt like a big truck was driving past, little bit of rattling of a sliding window & a bit of rumble in the floor, not much at all, we will defy mother nature & rebuild in spite of her of course.

Humans 1 nature 0

Just felt Minor tremors. Earthquake season baby

From ABC News website

Quake.jpg

the last couple years there has been many quakes around moe area, id be quite nervous living around there.
i remember visiting down melb a few years ago and all the windows started shaking - very unnerving..

Move to Queensland......none of that crap up here!

Is it dole day in moe? All those trampling feet on the way to centrelink...

Latest posts

Back