• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

MELB: FREE Hotbox / Dead fridge double door

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cocko

Oh Dear..
Reaction score
Welcome,

Not much of an offering but it is going to dead fridge heaven, so I thought I would offer it up...

See pic - DEAD Fridge, no way of getting it working as I have cut the motor out due to weight.

Pick up Warrandyte AH.

Has served me well over a few winters and hopefully can be of service to someone.

Anyway, pic below:

HBopen_1.jpg

HBclosed_1.jpg

Cheers

With the motor out makes it easier/lighter to move and could also make for great grain storage area. Mice proof and insulated :)

Think of the poor mice...

I also keep my bulk grain in an old freezer to keep it vermin proof

Yar me too. Smells divine when you open it.

To the OP : is the beer part of the deal?

Not even if you soaked your hands in PBW for a week!

I have no idea what you guys are talking about?? :)

I will assume Yob wants the dead fridge, so will be delivering it to his front lawn personally... between, 2 - 4 am tomorrow morning.

Good to see it go to some use.

:p

Yob said:
Funny coz I thought you were now keeping it and offering a spit roast..
I figure this will be what he's doing between 12-2 am of the same morning.

Would be good to think he's going to some good use.

QldKev said:
Did you ever get rid of those botulism spores from this fridge?
Absolutely, .. I mean, a little... well most. no.

I have to say I have used it for hanging up my roos to bleed out, making tail jerky for the last 6 months - anyway, I digress, surely a little rinse with Starsan should see it good yeah?

Anyone?

Geez mate. Talk about bumping your own thread. Let it go. :D

Tough fridge crowd lately, wonder if Batz got rid of his working one for the same Price? Or nibbo's cheap as fuk working side by side with taps?

Are you chucking in some roo tails?

Someone should be jumping on this just for the spin value..

Makes his mates buy his beer but will hotbox a random stranger for free...all messed up.

I've got a few mates in Warrandyte. If it's one thing I know it's that they won't stray from the river for a moment's hard work. I doubt you'd drop it on even your neighbours lawn!

But, to be honest, this looks like an awesome hot box. Somebody snap this up. It may even come with some custom wild yeasts

Latest posts

Back