• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

mckenrys sellout part 2

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, unsure if my reply worked last night? But I'm keen for the 60L fermenter. Where in Sydney do you work, I could meet you?
Thanks

Wolfman said:
I can't see where that happen? Unless it was via PM?
Unwritten law is first PM.. I've missed out on a few items by posting not messaging.. Now I send PM first then post ;)

I'll let everyone know soon. Gotta get kids off to school and mash in first ;)

Edit - yes, there are some pm's which, if they came before the post are honoured first.
I go by the time, pm or post.

OK.
Here is how it lies at the moment. Bloody auspost calculator isnt working right now for postage estimates.
Let me know if you think youre first in line for something and I've made a mistake.

Blichmann Beer Gun - Mardoo
NIL - Wolfman
NIL - zwitter

CPBF - MartinOC

Hop Spider - slcmorro
NIL - roastin

Cold Plate - jonnir
NIL - helles
NIL - Pratty
NIL - Moad

60L fermenter - docjones23

Ha...3 x NILs !

If you get that plate chiller, Moad, make sure you have rock-solid alibis during the 'disappearances' of Jonnir, Helles and Pratty.

Everyone should have their pms re postage now.

Still for sale;
30L fermenter
Filter housing
2x 25L no chill cubes / rectangular fermenters.

Danwood said:
Ha...3 x NILs !
If you get that plate chiller, Moad, make sure you have rock-solid alibis during the 'disappearances' of Jonnir, Helles and Pratty.
jonnir said:
I'm gonna pass on the cold plate fellas. Helles is up!
Det. Sergeant- Mr Moad, can you confirm your whereabouts on the evening of 24th July, between the hours of 8pm and 12am ?

Still a few things left. CPBF, Beer Gun, Hop Spider and cold plate have all arrived at their destinations. Thanks for the notices.
60L fermenter is 'under way'

Still available
30L fermenter
2x25L willow cubes/fermenters
Filter housing - cant believe this is still available.

cheers,
mckenry

mckenry said:
Thats possible SixStar.

O/T where's fourstar?
oh, you know... around.

Yob said:
Dunno, he's been AWOL for months, I've still got a box of SNIPA glasses for him...
Yob, bring them to the next club meeting. i still need to pay you for those. PM or email me your bank details.

They see me Lurkin.. they hatin.

giphy.gif

lol.. Sorted already.. I left them there months ago, I got worried they'd get broken in the back of the car

Latest posts

Back