• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

mckenrys sellout part 2

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mckenry

Brummagem
Reaction score
Hi All,
Its time to move some stuff that is no longer required. This post and the rest of the stuff in the next post.

1. Stainless Steel hop spider. Bought brand new from here for $35. Used three times and really does its job well. My system doesn't need it and it was just another impulse buy.
I'll sell for $20
image2 (768x1024) (2).jpg

2. 60L fermenter with lid, O ring, tap, airlock etc. Everything is there for a ferment. It will obviously need a clean and sanitise prior. I used this as a secondary fermenter about 5 or 6 times. Great condition for someone looking to upsize to double batches.
I cant remember where I bought it or for how much. Keg King has them here for $40.
I'll sell for $20
IMG_0292 (768x1024) (2).jpg

3. 30L fermenter with lid O ring, tap, airlock etc. Everything is there for a ferment. It will obviously need a clean and sanitise prior. I've never used this. I bought it to do double batches, before I bought a 60L fermenter. They are here for $36.
I'll sell for $15
image1 (1) (768x1024).jpg

4. Counter pressure bottle filler. I've said it before, I cant get it right. Maybe I'm just a dumbarse when it comes to these, because so many people swear by them and speak about how good they are. Bought from here for $99 !
I wont say used, I'll say attempted to use 3 times :) Note I swapped out the barbs for JG fittings
I'll sell for $50
IMG_0295 (1024x768).jpg

5. Blichmann Beer gun
Same as above..... I thought it was the tool, turns out it was me.... I dont remember where I bought this from, but they go for around $115. See one here. You will need a beer out and gas disconnect, but it comes with the T piece required for joining gas bottle and keg.
I'll sell for $65
IMG_0300 (640x480).jpg

The rest;

6. Cold Plate for Jockey box. 2 lines. 8m of SS chiller pipe. Bought from another member here. Never used it! Never got around to making a bigger portable system. Another impulse buy that I'll take a hit on.... Bought for $90.
I'll sell for $60
IMG_0291 (1024x768).jpg

7. Filter housing. The original craftbrewer one. It seals perfectly. I have knocked the head around trying to unscrew it after I did it up too tightly, but it doesnt affect performance. Youll need beer line. Bought here for $145 but that included $65 worth of filter cartridge.
I'll sell for $40
IMG_0293 (768x1024).jpg

8. 2x Blue willow Gerry cans. Bought these from Bunnings when they used to sell them. I did a couple of no-chills in them and fermented in them once only. They did what I expected, but I didnt really need a space saving solution, so went back to the wide mouth for ease of cleaning and I have other containers when I want to no-chill. New there is $50 worth there. I can supply either the bung or a tap with each.
I'll sell for $20
IMG_0294 (1024x768).jpg

Feel free to make offers. Anyone who wants the lot will get preference. Pickup Bowral, Glebe, West Ryde, Potts Hill depending on the day. Postage at cost to buyer.
mckenry.

Please let me know if you are willing to put the hop spider in the mail to Vic. Thanks.

SixStar said:
Please let me know if you are willing to put the hop spider in the mail to Vic. Thanks.
Thats possible SixStar.

O/T where's fourstar?

SixStar said:
NIL please.

Ballarat Vic 3350 for me if it comes through.

jonnir said:
Is the cold plate 2 lines as in 4 posts or 2 lines, 2 posts?
It can serve two taps. Not sure of your question. 2 beers in, chilled, 2 beers out.

Interested in the cold plate, need dimensions if possible to see if it fits my esky.

Wolfman said:
Will you post the blichman beer gun?
Ha! Take a place in the queue, pal. Already spoken-for (not by me, neither!).

Quick & the dead..... :D

Hey mckenry, sorry mate but I'm out for the hop spider. Thanks for willingness to ship though. I'm sure someone will pick it up.

But if someone doesn't buy it I'll still uphold my end anyway.

I will join the que for the blichman, pickup
James

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

MartinOC said:
Ha! Take a place in the queue, pal. Already spoken-for (not by me, neither!).

Quick & the dead..... :D

I can't see where that happen? Unless it was via PM?

Latest posts

Back