Matho's controller

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ArdBir team wants to make you a nice Christmas gift.
Here is the link of the version already announced.
It's a beta version but I hope will please you the same and you can help us to make it perfect.

Attention, the proper use of the new firmware must be performed to configure the parameters in the various menus

http://goo.gl/pCcmIF

Thanks Max, I will be doing 2 brews in the next 2 days, so i will upload this first and give it a run

Arrrgh!!

Binary sketch size: 31,982 bytes (of a 30,720 byte maximum)

Finally got my hardware build almost done, then went to upload the ArdBir code on my older Arduino Duemilanova (ATMega328) but it appears that model uses 2Kb for the bootloader...

Tried 2.6.70b10 and 2.7.2b9

Any tips on trimming down some code, or older version that take up a little less space...

Use linux to compile and upload, for some reason byte size is smaller.

lael said:
Epic suggestion to get a smaller size on an arduino ;)
I look after a few Linux servers at work, so I could have gone there.

But $40 to Little Bird for an UNO was a bit easier right now.
So many other software projects, so little time.

You should be able to get a uno for about $12. Thats what i paid for my last one

Thanks Matho and everyone's sharing informations,
I'm just a beginner trying to build a Matho's brauduino system by myself, and having some questions.
Where can I get the Bonjuino board or can I replace to Arduino UNO or others Arduino board whch can match Matho's sharing program?
Could anyone comment on where I may source a Braumeister 27W pump from? or suggested pump brand.
Any assistance would be appreciated!!

Thank you!

Regards
Marvin Lu

Wonder who will be the first to adapt this to grain father? Is there an available line to switch between the 500/2000 watt element?

Back