Masterchef Food Tossers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not convinced about Justine. Sometimes she looks hot and sometimes very average. i recon she's had a boob job. (sorry had to bring the conversation back down to AHB level).

Don't apologise, this sort of conversation is more than welcome on AHB, its only occasionally we actually discuss beer.....

I have noticed, much to my partners amusement, that the number of Justine cleavage shots have increased in the past few weeks..... :icon_chickcheers:

If i was to draw a graph comparing cleavage shots to ratings how do you think it would look? :lol:

Cynical? Who me?

EDIT - pre-morning coffee spelling errors.

Bribie maybe you should stick to Huey Cooking.....

Really did you wake up on the wrong side of the futon this morning!

I missed it last night! Is the Beer Gnome (is so looks a garden gnome) still in?

just in - The Age. Sexet in Final apparently someone at the age thinks justine is sexy.

yes KT the hat wearning knob is still in (Andre guessed that curry powder would be in a a curry - idiot). If I was Exec chef and he walked into my kitchen wearing a hat id chuck a pot at him. rude bugger.

Had to do a quick google to figure out who you were talking about.

I cant see it myself - Justine reminds me too much of a young Kerri-Anne Kennerly. Sorta creepy.

just in - The Age. Sexet in Final apparently someone at the age thinks justine is sexy.

yes KT the hat wearning knob is still in (Andre guessed that curry powder would be in a a curry - idiot). If I was Exec chef and he walked into my kitchen wearing a hat id chuck a pot at him. rude bugger.

Is that why Lloydie wants Justine to win.... mmmmmm I thought it was her cooking...

Go the beer dude!

I love to cook, and i like the show. I can't stand chris, the beer dude. He is a great cook, but just seems arrogant, as if he's got it in the bag or something. Being the meat in a po and justine sandwich would not be the worst culinary experience....... haha.

George irrates me... and have you seen how he holds a fork!

justine_294x270.jpg

HOT

she looks like a Sunday school teacher

Now this make me weak at the knees...

matt_preston_500x500_300409_t350.jpg

That pink shirt and the cravat... gets all the ladies!

Yeah, she's OK. I wont get too excited though. Walk down the main street of any town in Australia (excluding Walcha) and you are likely to see a better looking woman.

But maybe that's just me, Im not too fussed on blondes to begin with. Little point arguing about it :icon_cheers:

If I was Exec chef and he walked into my kitchen wearing a hat id chuck a pot at him. rude bugger.

If you were an Executive Chef you'd be wearing a hat. As would all the other chefs.

Your "conspiracy thoery" about the show is correct, DrSmurto. After she was let go from the show the ratings took a nose-dive. That's why a heap of people were brought back in for no reason - couldn't just bring her back in.

For my 2c: if you don't see someone better looking than her every time you go down the shops you're walking around with your eyes closed. This country has extremely low standards. Jennifer Hawkins is in the same boat. Blonde, skinny = hot. Nothing else matters. You can have both of them. At once. With their sisters. I don't care.

If you were an Executive Chef you'd be wearing a hat. As would all the other chefs.

Your "conspiracy thoery" about the show is correct, DrSmurto. After she was let go from the show the ratings took a nose-dive. That's why a heap of people were brought back in for no reason - couldn't just bring her back in.

For my 2c: if you don't see someone better looking than her every time you go down the shops you're walking around with your eyes closed. This country has extremely low standards. Jennifer Hawkins is in the same boat. Blonde, skinny = hot. Nothing else matters. You can have both of them. At once. With their sisters. I don't care.

Okay she is good looking but I think she was brought back in also for the fact she can cook, and cook well she can also managers people quite well.

this country has low standards.... okay bum flick a picture of yourself and we will start rating you.

Make sure you sell millions of beers a year before you criticise VB, Katie. What a retarded point.

My version of that bunny-eyed simpleton's return comes from someone at Channel 10.

Okay she is good looking but I think she was brought back in also for the fact she can cook, and cook well she can also managers people quite well.

Hot, & can cook

:icon_cheers:

I say no more

Yeah, she's OK. I wont get too excited though. Walk down the main street of any town in Australia (excluding Walcha) and you are likely to see a better looking woman.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ROFL

Your suggestion is that if I can't be quantified as being good looking myself by others then I have no right to assess anyone else's attractiveness. My point doesn't seem like too much of a leap to me. Rhetoric. It is good stuff.

Back