Masterchef Food Tossers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The show is great but a major fault on the producers part from the begining was to have george part of the show, he does not look good on tv at all, can't even stand up straight and really shows a real lack of any class. He almost makes Huey easy to watch.

Whether or not he looks good on TV, he is actually a really good chef and knows what he's doing. Huey can show you how to open a can or a packet well enough.

Apples and oranges.

Whether or not the contestants are good looking or personable or whatever else is irrelevant to this show which is why it's mildly better than any other reality pap that we've been cursed with in the last 10 years.

George must be a good chef as his tv skills are terrible, and as Jayse said his posture is terrible maybe he has back problems. He eats terribly he cant hold a fork correctly.

Huey show is terrible and getting worse. Though you would probably find Huey would be a fantastic cook his is also just not made for tv...

i actually like george yeah... he has a bit of personality i rekon yeah..but yeah, yeah gets annoying...

George aka the furry garden gnome (sans hat)

Very annoying but i still think a bearded ewok shits me more. ;)

I did love the smile on the face of the (pastry?) chef who presented last nights challenge. One sadistic *******!

well im wondering if it will be like australian idol and the winner will amount to nothing and the runners up will have all the success.

Justine was my pick, but out of the 3 remaining I'd like Poh to win but I recon the bearded ewok (chris) will win. god he's arrogant.

Julie is more suited to take over Huey's cooking.

Huey show is terrible and getting worse. Though you would probably find Huey would be a fantastic cook his is also just not made for tv...

I saw him saut some veggies and throw 2l of commercial chicken stock on top and say "There you go - soup!" the other day.

Here's a joke you can borrow if you like. Whenever you see him cook something say "Oh, he's doing sausages again!" Then when the person you're talking to says "WTF? He's cooking *insert something terrible and from a packet*!" squint a bit and say "Oh, that's his fingers!"

The bearded ewok isnt a phrase i used to describe Chirs, its actually an in joke that a few others here will have had a chuckle over but now you come to mention it...... give him a spear and ask him to jump up and down making grunting noises and you'd be hard pressed to distinguish the 2.....

3 horse race and IMO anyone can win it.

Yep, its a cop out Stagga.

I'd like to see Chris win cos of the beer connection. I find Julie annoying but that can be said for most middle aged women.... :eek: and Poh, well, despite the fact she is a fellow crow eater i'm not sure she wants this as much as the other 2.

Am I going round the bend? Didn`t Katie just put a post on here re bubble and squeek?
It`s dissapeared.

stagga.

Poh laughs like Darryl Eastlake.

Poh laughs like Darryl Eastlake.

God, he was a menace on air.
He called a game here once and at half time his co commentator demanded he be put in a soundproof box for the rest of the call.
Haven`t heard of him lately
Thank ####

stagga.

She also looks distinctly like her namesake (the teletubbie) when she laughs. Freaky.

She hasn`t got a bad arse for a 35 year old.
But we don`t see enough of it.
bah

stagga.

apparently women are mad about Matt Preston... I dont see it myself! Maybe I am strange!

It will be out of Chris is Poh... Hopefully Chris the beer gnome... apparently his doing Julia!
In that case he should be in the new VB ad...

Blokes punching above their weight. I like her smile and her attitude.

The other pretty hot chick was Linda but she was a bit of an airhead.

Back