Mashed My Phone

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bugger Rudi... As you said it's not the phone itself but the contacts and information lost. <_<

:lol: GOLD!

Chap Chap

Got any suggestions on how to dry it out? (I figure that you'd know if anyone would. :p )

Never thought of adding my phone bill to the grain bill.... <_<

Thank you folks, I'm here all night. Try the veal.

When its fermented out, can you let us know the FG, er sorry, 3G of the breer?

EDIT: Just wondering if has any residual tweetness.

Got any suggestions on how to dry it out? (I figure that you'd know if anyone would. :p )

:lol:

Yep...

I found this works on brew days!

48e370906c8b27.38802908frogview-gallery.jpg

You wont look like a knob at all :rolleyes:

Chap Chap

I thought maybe you were going to tell us about this new iPhone app that moniters the mash internally, or adjusts pH or something :lol:

Anyway - serves you right - you should have been at work, like me :angry:

Cheers - Snow

ps - yoghurt maker? That is sooooo gay. I always knew there was something "funny" about you, Rudi ;)

Dead Ringer for an IPA - Inundated Phone Ale

TASTING NOTES

I was really keyed up to try this one as I had a few txts that suggested it was good. It was a full bodied ale, obviously mashed high because the phone was quite thick. I found the mercury taste quite crisp and refreshing but just couldn't place another taste, maybe it was crazy frog? It finished quite dry and I would assume that was because it contained rice but it also had hot alcohol warmth to it that I did not find pleasing. Initially I thought it was an import, maybe Nokia or Samsung, but then realised it was Australian when I could taste BigPond water. Having said that, I detected some notes of Apple but that may have been a reflection of acetaldehyde in the beer.

A perfect partner to pan fried wallet or seared spectacles. It is also good with gourmet iPads and laptops, even thick cut fingers. The phone freshness really comes to the front.

Name the beer "Last Call Bitter"

What about "Pride of Ring Ring Wood Bitter."

TASTING NOTES

I was really keyed up to try this one as I had a few txts that suggested it was good. It was a full bodied ale, obviously mashed high because the phone was quite thick. I found the mercury taste quite crisp and refreshing but just couldn't place another taste, maybe it was crazy frog? It finished quite dry and I would assume that was because it contained rice but it also had hot alcohol warmth to it that I did not find pleasing. Initially I thought it was an import, maybe Nokia or Samsung, but then realised it was Australian when I could taste BigPond water. Having said that, I detected some notes of Apple but that may have been a reflection of acetaldehyde in the beer.

A perfect partner to pan fried wallet or seared spectacles. It is also good with gourmet iPads and laptops, even thick cut fingers. The phone freshness really comes to the front.

I don't know how you made that up but Gold has never shone so bright.

Drew

I don't know how you made that up but Gold has never shone so bright.

Drew

I thought me toon was pretty feckin good. What happened to it? Did it get pulled by mods? Come on Mods, have a bloody laugh eh; send me a PM about what you did and why.

on a side note, what do you guys know about mercury batteries? :ph34r:

as far as i know theyre batteries are alright but not as good as theyre outboards.

I thought me toon was pretty feckin good. What happened to it? Did it get pulled by mods? Come on Mods, have a bloody laugh eh; send me a PM about what you did and why.

Oh who knows....maybe there's a member out there, maybe even a female, who isn't really fond of domestic violence and didn't like the connotations it conveyed?

Oh who knows....maybe there's a member out there, maybe even a female, who isn't really fond of domestic violence and didn't like the connotations it conveyed?

Hmm yes, good point. I suppose this makes it all fine and dandy since there are no women (main characters) in it?

maltandhoppinessmashedp.jpg

I am hoping it was not a IPhone !! bloody expensive to replace... I miss mine .. I lost it in a freaky fishing accident at Bunker bay ... got wet in my pocket after I was hit by a king wave ... vibrated like a mother Fu8ker ... white bars of death apeared and never worked again .. Upshot is I sold it on EBAY for parts for $160 .. sweet !!! 3 Bags of Malt !! and now just to save up to replace it .. at least I will be "looked after" by the beer whilst wait !!!

Sorry for your loss ..

They have on EBAY water proof covers for IPHONES now .. you could drop it in and see how the mash is going !!! AWESOME !!

Latest posts

Back