• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

March Pump, Thermometer & Ss Fittings

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markws

Reaction score
Dear All,

A couple of items for sale that are have not been used and are excess to my requirements

1. Magnetic March Pump - including mounting bracket, with 2 SS 1/2 BSP adaptors. $100.00

2. Various 1/2" BSP fittings. $10.00

3. A Mash Master Thermometer - SS construction with 4" dial. $25.00

Regards

Mark WS

thermometer_mm.jpg

mag_pump.jpg

SS_half_inch.jpg

I'm from Melbourne but we (work) have a branch in Sydney.

How close to Wetherill Park are you?

Dear All,

A couple of items for sale that are have not been used and are excess to my requirements

1. Magnetic March Pump - including mounting bracket, with 2 SS 1/2 BSP adaptors. $100.00

2. Various 1/2" BSP fittings. $10.00

3. A Mash Master Thermometer - SS construction with 4" dial. $25.00

Regards

Mark WS

Will offer you $140 for the pump and fittings

Cheers

Phil Y

Whoever picks this up is getting a bargain

Pumpy

Guys,

Appeciate all the PM's - currently the items have been purchased. If the inital byer(s) indicated that they do not want to take ownership then I will PM the other AHB members (based on time of e-mail receipt)

Regards

Mark WS

Guys,

Thanks again. All items have been purchased. Apologies for not sending personal PM's to all that did contact me.

Kind Regards

Mark WS

Guys,

Thanks again. All items have been purchased. Apologies for not sending personal PM's to all that did contact me.

Kind Regards

Mark WS

whoever got them got a bargain the fittings alone would be near the cost of what the pump was goin for

Back