March Pump Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Johnno,

If Process pumps are happy to do the postage, then maybe all we have to do is arrange a person to Direct Deposit the money to who then does a single payment to Process Pumps and provide the shipping addresses.
The exception would maybe be for Melbourne guys who just collect it from one member that picks up the Melbourne based guys pumps so you don't have to pay postage.

Beers,
Doc

Might be easier for you Johnno if you supply them with total order plus addresses for all concerned if not in Melbourne area and just have them post them out. $16.50 anywhere in Aust is ok. I am happy to pay that.

I am not overly fussed about the bracket, I am just as happy to use a couple of down pipe brackets :D as posted by someone earlier. But I will order a bracket if needed to make the numbers up.

Cheers
Andrew

Doc said:
Johnno,

If Process pumps are happy to do the postage, then maybe all we have to do is arrange a person to Direct Deposit the money to who then does a single payment to Process Pumps and provide the shipping addresses.
The exception would maybe be for Melbourne guys who just collect it from one member that picks up the Melbourne based guys pumps so you don't have to pay postage.

Beers,
Doc
[post="72098"][/post]​

AndrewQLD said:
Might be easier for you Johnno if you supply them with total order plus addresses for all concerned if not in Melbourne area and just have them post them out. $16.50 anywhere in Aust is ok. I am happy to pay that.

I am not overly fussed about the bracket, I am just as happy to use a couple of down pipe brackets :D as posted by someone earlier. But I will order a bracket if needed to make the numbers up.

Cheers
Andrew
[post="72099"][/post]​
Sounds too good for me. I am more than happy to go that way as it will save me posting out all over the place.

johnno

I don't want to sound like a mingebag but why are Australia Post charging $16.50 freight while Aqaurium pumps charge a flat $7.50 for a unit about the same size and weight as a March.

Btw put me on hold for the order. :)

$16.50 sounds more like a freight company charge. That's the price we pay for fastway couriers for a standard size pack. But I could be wrong.

Yep, sounds like a freight company. Sounds like a good rate too, compared to the shipping costs I've paid for other items that have come via freight/courier companies.
I can't imagine them taking 10+ pumps down to AusPost at lunchtime to post to us :p

Beers,
Doc

Doc said:
Is there enough interest here to do a bulk purchase on March pumps (Model: 809 HS, PL) ?

The bulk price at the moment is $212.30 including GST for 10 or more. We have been informed that the price can come down more if we purchase 20 or more.
Beers,
Doc
[post="71911"][/post]​

Hi Doc,

Have you sourced a price for 20+?

Cheers,
Jase

Jase said:
Hi Doc,

Have you sourced a price for 20+?

Cheers,
Jase
[post="72126"][/post]​

We haven't got a price for 20+. Process Pumps have indicated there will be a further discount if we do.

Currently we are sitting at 10 confirmed, 1 to verify, 1 waiting to hear back, and 1 on hold.

Doc
Peter Shane
Redbeard
Trev
Tim
Johnno
Hopsta
AndrewQLD
Bagnol
Murray
Vlad (ON HOLD)

Still to come back
- Another member that has PM'd me, who will be replying to this thread today
- Hoops brewclub mate

Beers,
Doc

Just got another updtae from Greg at Process Pumps for a purchase of 20 or more.
$181 + GST which comes out to just under the $200 mark if my calcs are correct.

johnno

Sweet. Cheers Johnno.

So do we make the cutoff Thursday night this week, so we can advise them the numbers and therefore get them around Fathers Day ?

Beers,
Doc

Doc said:
Sweet. Cheers Johnno.

So do we make the cutoff Thursday night this week, so we can advise them the numbers and therefore get them around Fathers Day ?

Beers,
Doc
[post="72142"][/post]​

Sounds good to me Doc, If anyone knows of a member who has been offline and might be interested in Doc and Johnnos bulk buy, see if you can contact them with the details. the more the merrier.

Andrew

I would be interested too - if we can get them for under 200.00

Just to confirm - they will come with screw in fittings and as in the pic that Doc put on earlier - that they will have a built in plate for mounting.

Thanks

Doc said:
Sweet. Cheers Johnno.

Beers,
Doc
[post="72142"][/post]​

Yep Doc,
He would like the order by Friday morning. So we should have the final numbers worked out by Thursday night and I can pass the info onto him.

cheers
johnno

I ordered one from B3 and the order was posted out along with a number of other items. I think I would have been advised if they were out of stock.

I suppose it was bad timing on my behalf as I had already ordered from B3 when this thread started.

I didn't notice the 230v model on their website and ordered the standard voltage pump but sent an email asking for it to be supplied as a 240v unit.

I've spent the last two days talking myself out of this. So tell me, why SHOULD I buy one :D

M

kirem said:
I ordered one from B3 and the order was posted out along with a number of other items. I think I would have been advised if they were out of stock.

I suppose it was bad timing on my behalf as I had already ordered from B3 when this thread started.

I didn't notice the 230v model on their website and ordered the standard voltage pump but sent an email asking for it to be supplied as a 240v unit.
[post="72160"][/post]​

Cool. I hope it arrives Kirem. I say they were out of stock because I was asking them the status a month before I was in the US (July) and they were on back order.
I tried ordering from their site two weeks ago and it still said out of stock. Their shipment must have arrived finally. Anyho, you have a great pump coming.
Brew on.

Beers,
Doc

mobrien said:
I've spent the last two days talking myself out of this. So tell me, why SHOULD I buy one :D

M
[post="72166"][/post]​

Do you have a hopback or plan on building one ?
Do you have a CFWC or plan on getting one ?
Do you want to have a single or two level brew sculpture in the future ?
Do you not want to have to lift equipment during the brew process on brew day ?

If you answered yes to one or more of these questions then you need a March pump.
I'm sure others can come up with more.

Beers,
Doc

Latest posts

Back