Maddest Urban Downhill Mountain Bike Track

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peaky

Beer God
Reaction score
Not sure how many here are into mountain biking but here's a link to a pretty full-on downhill track. Helmet cam in urban Chile. A few short years ago I would've been well into riding this track, but these days, no chance. Turn the sound up for this one ;)

Chile Urban DH

Ohhhhh i miss doing that. Should get back out there one day. To many things to do in life.

Great footage.
I use to love that shit.

Sadly, my old man bones don't resist compound fracture or knit together like they use to..

Great footage.
I use to love that shit.

Sadly, my old man bones don't resist compound fracture or knit together like they use to..

Im with you Dave, but just up the road we have the Lysterfield track which ran the past Commonwealth Games here in Melbourne.
These days I walk it, BBQ it, and it was a great lake for the fam/ kids too have a swim. Still is.
Nothing on that footage but a great venue for m/bikers in Mebourne.

That's a great vid.

Its off topic a bit, because it's skateboarding but it is the same amount of crazy .
The bit which always gets me is that the two of them move the camera between the two while bombing the hill. It gets going at the 1.00 mark.

I don't heal like I used to anymore either.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back