Love To Learn

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slaam

Reaction score
hi my name is leo and im into my kits but would love to see how this all grain is done , if anyone lives around eagleby and would like to show me how its done please let me on here or by phone (number removed..just PM Leo) . thanks heaps

Are you free in the week or just weekends?

Cheers Ross

hey mate welcome to the boards. if you watch often in the other subforums you'll see people often do 'brew days' of which is pretty much a demo of an all grain brew.

hi my name is leo and im into my kits but would love to see how this all grain is done , if anyone lives around eagleby and would like to show me how its done please let me on here or by phone 04241272471 . thanks heaps

im free on weekends , i work arvo shift mon to friday

Is it really wise to post your phone number on a public forum? IMO you should save giving out personal info for PM...

Is it really wise to post your phone number on a public forum? IMO you should save giving out personal info for PM...

good point mate i see what u r saying, new to all this shit
again thanks

If you want your initial post edited to remove your number, you could PM one of the moderators ;) .

hi my name is leo and im into my kits but would love to see how this all grain is done , if anyone lives around eagleby and would like to show me how its done please let me on here or by phone XXXXXXXXXXX . thanks heaps

Ok brewing this weekend Slaam your more than welcome to join the fun. Will be murdering 2 doubles an hoppy APA on rye (your fault Maple) for the A1GP's in October and I want to do another Roggenbier for the case swap. Should be a good day all in all. The only rule I have is you must bring at least one of your own beers.

Oh and I need to know are you an Oompa loompa? :ph34r:

Cheers

Chappo

good point mate i see what u r saying, new to all this shit
again thanks

There's good people here slaam and theyll look after your home brew needs no worries. Just remember the whole world loves AHB.

Youve thrown out a silver wobbler just wait for a strike. ( Chappo?I know you cant resist)
A bit of knowledge and experiance and youll be hooked. :icon_cheers:
Daz

You know me too well Daz. :icon_cheers:

:ph34r: (If I convert this one to the dark side it's number 3 or 4 I think for the year? Besides ya gotta be quick or those damn evil BIABers get their filthy claws into 'em and convince 'em they should stew their grains)

If you want your initial post edited to remove your number, you could PM one of the moderators ;) .

I'd look into that..... especially if your female.
PP will have your number saved and on speed dial already though...!!! :D

But yeah, it's a great idea to go to a brewday. While this forum is full of info, it's even better to get out there and meet fellow brewers, have a good day.

I'd look into that..... especially if your female.
PP will have your number saved and on speed dial already though...!!! :D

yeah good thing i had a few brews b4 putting it up cos the mob no has 11 numbers in it so guess i stuffed up in a good way for a change :icon_drunk:

You know me too well Daz. :icon_cheers:

:ph34r: (If I convert this one to the dark side it's number 3 or 4 I think for the year? Besides ya gotta be quick or those damn evil BIABers get their filthy claws into 'em and convince 'em they should stew their grains)

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it . :lol: I just couldnt type fast enough I was gonna put a ticking clock in my post and take bets but Im a computer retardo.( I like hammers.) Your a good man Chappo :icon_cheers:
Daz

Ok brewing this weekend Slaam your more than welcome to join the fun. Will be murdering 2 doubles an hoppy APA on rye (your fault Maple) for the A1GP's in October and I want to do another Roggenbier for the case swap.

Cheers

Chappo

Ah chappo, my best student :wub: you learn so fast grasshopper, now spread those wings and the good word, let the Rye-volution begin!

PMed ya Slaaming Sam are ya in or out?

Ah chappo, my best student :wub: you learn so fast grasshopper, now spread those wings and the good word, let the Rye-volution begin!

ROFL!

I am actually lamenting I didn't buy a bag of rye in the last mini bulk buy up here. Only got 5kgs left from the last buy :( and it's going FAST!!!

VIVA LA RYE-VOLUTION

Hey Slaamy? Where are you mate? PMed ya for a brew day this Sunday but no reply? <_<

(Did those evil BIABers get their claws into you? I bet it was the evil BribeG or one of his evil henchmen. :ph34r: )

Olive branch has been given your choice?

Latest posts

Back