Looking For A Stange

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dc59

Reaction score
I'm planning on brewing my first attempt at a kolsch once the fermenter frees up in a couple of weeks. I've gone ahead and ordered my yeast and hops through our delightful sponsors and have than preceded to order some appropiate glassware to drink it from.

Problem is, I can't find anywhere that sells Stange's (with the exception of overseas which I'm trying to avoid). Got plenty of websites from an old thread on finding beer glasses but none of them had any.

Has anyone had any luck obtaining them in Aus?

Thanks David.

I'm planning on brewing my first attempt at a kolsch once the fermenter frees up in a couple of weeks. I've gone ahead and ordered my yeast and hops through our delightful sponsors and have than preceded to order some appropiate glassware to drink it from.

Problem is, I can't find anywhere that sells Stange's (with the exception of overseas which I'm trying to avoid). Got plenty of websites from an old thread on finding beer glasses but none of them had any.

Has anyone had any luck obtaining them in Aus?

Thanks David.

Have you given Plonk a call in Canberra?

Hey Steve, just checked out their website. I couldn't find beer glass section at all (most likely me going blind).

I'm going to try a few local places near where I live and hope for the best.

thanks Dave.

There are glass suppliers for the bar industry in Australia that sell them. I was reading a catalouge at work last night. I'll check out the name of it tonight. Maybe you could give them a call and see if there is a stockist nearby that could get some in for you.

Well they are called Libbey Glassware but I am having a tough time getting on to their website. Maybe it will work for you.

Back