Looking For A Business Partner

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think these days they would mostly be bald, but very true either way :lol:
You young men don't know what you are missing, it's a heavenly growl

hairy_armpits.jpeg

your a cruel man bribie, legopeners in Australia were always called Fosters in my day of legopening

And to the OP..please learn the difference between their , there and maybe even they're ....and that goes for a few others I won't mention lol
wow ferg.. your a tough bugger ,.... just joking i mean you're a tough bugger....

your a cruel man bribie, legopeners in Australia were always called Fosters in my day of legopening
careful haysie... ferg will be on to you as well...

I thought cruisers were leg openers??? girls who drink Fosters.. don't need to drink to open their legs

Passion Pop and Spumanti were good leg openers as well....

Haha, wow you guys reply quick, i was expecting to wait week and maybe have one or two people add a comment, as for the scamming part, as much as i would love all your money, that's far from what this is about, merely just an idea that i would like to try and get off the ground. SO no need for any credit card details as It will be funded by me, and perhaps over investors if it eventuates into more than just a pipe dream. If the guys that created skinnyblonde can do it i figure i can give it a crack too, cheers
And im pretty sure you solidly manged to de-rail the thread :)

Oh and the idea isn't low carb lime infused beer, i said think along the lines, it's a completely new beer idea similar to those ones, when they were new.

The OP states, "I've been doing some research and discovered only 1 company that actually creates this beer and they are based in the USA". There is a thread along the lines of, 'what's the worst beer you've ever tried'. Someone mentioned a beer that was a mixture of beer and clamato. This is what the industry needs; more beer with tomato and clams in it. There may be a reason why only one company made such an attempt. Good luck with your venture.
DAMN, you mean the tomato and clam beers has been down as well, that was my second choice business idea!!! ;)

I've been doing some research and discovered only 1 company that actually creates this beer and they are based in the USA.

Well I had a long conversation about the beer industry and where things were going. I think he wanted to be sure that I was legitimately interested but I was interested to hear the point of view on the industry from a business perspective over a beer entusiast's point of view. After chatting for a while we spoke about the business plan which sounded very well thought through. After that he told me the product concept he was looking for. My response was "Just because the americans do it doesnt mean you can deep fry beer!!!!!"

Sorry for spilling the beans mate, but It just cant be done.

I thought it was the Scot's who first deep-fried mars bars ... and look at what they (Brewdog) are already doing with beer.

Latest posts

Back