• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

looking for 10lt D type kegs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vittorio

Reaction score
Hi,
Guys I'm looking for 10lt D type beer kegs. anyone have any or know any sites which sells them??? P.m me if you got any :)

smallest I've seen is 1/6th BBL over at stout tanks.

well i need some before the australian craft brewery awards, later on this year so i need to start looking now. the criteria for draught beer is in 10lt kegs only which sucks cuz the australian internationals a few months back allowed 50lt kegs in.... 10lt d type kegs are hard to come by :(. so if anyone have a few i will really appreciate if i could buy some!

Ross at craft brewer maybe able to lend you some as I'd say he'd be entering also( he may have some), is it a requirement of the awards they be D couples, as the sizing is way rare, obviously cornies in that size are fairly common. A 10L D couple sounds like it'd be a special order item from the manufacturer.

They take most types of kegs except ball lock home brew for obvious reasons, the reason i want D is because all my equipment runs ofd D so it will be easier for me keg.....

the criteria is 10lt keg in iver D, S, A.... so i need a D one since my equipment are D... they are hard to find unless i buy it from china :(

Don't quote me but aren't the keg to spear fitting the same? So if u find a 10l keg in any spear couldn't you swap it over to a D ?

Happy to be corrected but you may open up ur chances a bit?

Oh and I've seen them with inbuilt co2 tanks as well. Lobethal Bierhaus uses em for comp entries,

all spear fittted the same i can change it but kegs that small are still hard to come by...and spare spears are also hard to find.... ive been searching and only found ones from china. i dont want to purchase them because of shipping cost thus i wrote this post to see if anyone can help me

Hey Vittorio,

I just got a price list from Bintani and they have 10L kegs for rental or purchase. They are A-type though. $144 +gst single or $135 +gst for 10 or more. or you can rent them.

No affiliation with them!

Latest posts

Back