Little Creatures Single Batch Ipa

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very distinct LC character, very nice balance between all the elements, the bitterness doesn't numb your tongue and there is a very pleasant residual sweetness to balance it out. I'll be getting a few more pints tonight

You bought one?
Anyway if that is the case that's bloody marvelous, just over $4 a pint bottle. I presume that LC have a margin of there own which would mean that the IBS (and it's probably the most reasonable) would be putting on an ... approximately 20% markup on top of whatever margin there is a $49. Mind you the guy at IBS said that they thought they would get it off LC for around the same price that they get the pale ale.

I bought the entire stock, I am going to use it as a type of hedgefund, I will be asking $200 a carton on the 1st of july..LOL

ANyone owant to buy options on the next release?

I bought the entire stock, I am going to use it as a type of hedgefund, I will be asking $200 a carton on the 1st of july..LOL

ANyone owant to buy options on the next release?

I'm in !!!
Do you take Bank of Scotland Cheques ?
:lol:

Victoria
  • Bimbo Deluxe
  • Black Heart & Sparrow
  • Brunswick Hotel
  • Carwyn Cellars
  • Cherry Tree Hotel
  • Decanters by the Bay
  • Equinox
  • Fox Hotel
  • Great Britain Hotel
  • Highton Cellars
  • IGA Northcote
  • Local Taphouse
  • Lucky Coq
  • MacAuley Clean Skins
  • Maria Coffee House
  • McCoppins Abbotsford
  • McCoppins Fitzroy
  • Miss Libertine
  • Monacellars
  • Napier Hotel
  • Pig & Whistle
  • Pre Mix King Warrnambool
  • Prince Albert Williamstown
  • Purvis Cellars
  • Rathdowne Cellars
  • Roof Top
  • Roysten Hotel
  • Scottish Chief
  • Slow Beer
  • Smith St Cellars
  • Three Degrees
  • Vaucluse Hotel
  • Yarraville Cellars
  • Yellowbird Cafe
  • And of Course, Little Creatures Dining Hall
footer_703x16.png

[/quote]

Hi all,

I am going to Victoria in two weekends time. Would there be any locals out there who could tell me if these businesses are close to South Melbourne or Ballarat? I would love to sample some of this brew.

Thanks in advance

Just picked up 2 cartons from DeVines in Inglewood Perth for $57 each. They were allocated about 10 none of which were spoken for. Interestingly I had a call from Liquor Barons in Mt Lawley (I'd asked them to ring me when they got it) who said they were only allocated 3 cartons and thus were only selling singles. They seemed quite shocked at how low the DeVines price was. He reckoned I'd scored a lucky break.

Aww ffs... :angry: $49, $57, $84.. The Brisbane beer desert strikes again

Stonking drop. Graduated from Melbourne Uni yesterday and went straight to the Dining Hall afterwards. When I saw it on tap I ordered it all night. Cascade IPA huh.....hmmmmm.

Ok ... Ouch my bum's a bit sore now... And the back is a little stiff from being bent over a barrell, but got a 12 pack of this from Nectar $100!!!

They've got a single order of 6 cartons, arrived as I walked I the door. 2 cartons gone already. So imagine everywhere would be the same and be limited to 6 cartons.

Anyone interested I'll bring a bottle to BABBS tonight

Should have gone to Spiros at Towong only $66 a carton nectar is good but a bloody rip off

Anyone want to buy options on the next release?

Now we know the real reason why you were trying to liquidate your brewing gear recently :eek:

Hi Guys,

The beer was indeed $49 a carton at the brewery. Unfortunately we don't have any control over pricing in the market. I can say that pricing such as $100 a carton was not our recommended retail price.....

Hope whoever was able to purchase some enjoyed it!

Cheers,

Alex

I enjoyed it.

Pizza, Beer, Football. Thank you little creatures.

$6 a bottle at the Story Bridge Hotel bottle-o. Picked up a couple on Sunday arvo, and there were still a few left. Looking forward to trying it over the weekend.

Cheers,
Kris.

Good beer this is, glad I managed to hunt it down. Most of the liquor stores that I visited while trying to find this didn't really know how popular it was going to be!

I've got 1 dozen empty LCPA pint bottles any one keen to put forward a recipe attempt?
Since I'm never gonna get a chance to try it that'll be the next best thing.

Hi Guys,

The beer was indeed $49 a carton at the brewery. Unfortunately we don't have any control over pricing in the market. I can say that pricing such as $100 a carton was not our recommended retail price.....

Hope whoever was able to purchase some enjoyed it!

Cheers,

Alex

Cheers mate.

After much hype, I managed to try a pint of this today after work.

I know a lot of folk here thought it was great, but I wasn't too impressed. I slightly hoppier version of the LCPA, which for me an IPA does not make (even a yanky version).

Sorry Little Creatures, I think you should have gone the English route and upped the malt & ABV. That would make me a lot more excited to pay a higher price per bottle.

Anyways, I still enjoy the LCPA and look forward to the next brew.

Perhaps a vote on style or even ingredients would be cool...Maybe a brown-ale or porter?

Cheers

only 5 cartons came to SA, they'd only sell me 4 bottles at the Wheatey for $8 ea, I feel violated. I shouldn't have paid it, I got a bad taste in my mouth already and I haint cracked one yet. For another 8 bucks I coulda got a dozen Coopers Pale longnecks from the Empire.

VB is even cheaper.

Drink that.

Tastes like their pale ale should taste.

Latest posts

Back