Little Creatures Next Single Batch

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone in the bunbury area found it yet?? I have tried dan murphy's and cellerbrations and i will try frankels today after a nap today from night shift.

Mate, try 1st Choice. They have a Little Creatures gift pack with 4 pints going for $20. LCPA, LCBA, Rogers, and the Big Dipper. Might be an avenue for getting your hands on it.

I'm interested in what's coming up next?

Thought the beer was pretty bloody nice.

Whish ther was somewhere within a fekin hour where I could buy it! Especially the 4 pack.

Just got the last two Big DIPA's at dan's in ringwood only $5 each you fucken beauty! Gonna have em xmas day

Just tried this Dipper (bit late to the party...). Quite good...very drinkable for the alcohol and hops level indicated. Sure it could be even hoppier...but as a hop nut i'd say so could every beer within reason. I had one really cold and i got a bit of the alcohol hit but only slight...nothing like the american ipas you find with huge body issues...

There is a bit of citrus there and bitterness does linger but the aroma is great IMO. I get lots of simcoe pine aroma from it...pretty cool for a beer you can buy commercially. One of LC's better single batches i think....bring on the next one....

I was stunned where I found 4 pints of the Big Dipper ... but was stoked none the less ... Drank them over the following 2 days ... 2 pints a day and I can say I loved them ... I also drank 1/2 carton of Sierra Nevada Torpedos over the same 2 nights but after the Big dippers ... no hangover ... and drunk with good friends with no taste in beer ... so I was Happy to drink them myself ... :)

lol yep love when people dont like good beer!!! more for me. I will have to try some of this will see if dad can replace one of my kegs with a box of that over xmas I am sure we will get threw a few kegs ;)

bastards the lot of you! i can not find it in bunbury at all. Seems i will be waiting till February for the next single batch.

Well done Alex, a very enjoyable beer, agree with the sentiment of ignoring the guidelines at least in a rigid sense, though they are a useful communication tool between brewer & consumer, much rather see commercial breweries just experimenting. Dont see the point in overkill on IBU, the subtleties of the different hop flavours need to have their fair share of the limelight, thought it was a well balanced & enjoyable quaffing summer quencher. Thumbs up from me

I have some cases available in store. I could also provide some locations for out of state people who just got some delivered. Though, it's all in store now, none left in warehouses.

I have some cases available in store. I could also provide some locations for out of state people who just got some delivered. Though, it's all in store now, none left in warehouses.

I would be interested in any left in Sydney..:)

quote name='Wimmig' date='Dec 17 2011, 11:50 PM' post='856160']

[/quote]

Interested in where in Sydney still has some.

Are you still at Newtown Vintage Cellars? ..Didn't see any last time I was there

bastards the lot of you! i can not find it in bunbury at all. Seems i will be waiting till February for the next single batch.

Well you still all bastards! but i found 2 pints today in woolworths at bunbury forum. $7 a bottle.

now do i savour them myself or do i invite a mate around to sample.... decisions decisions

It better be worth me getting in the shit with SWMBO too!

i've had one in the fridge for about a month now... wonder how long i can last before i drink it...

I am stunned and amazed to find the big dipper at BWS Karrinyup.. And at $4.50 a bottle.. Yay.

My local Dan's had some of these for $5 today - got the last 5. Just happened to see them where the LC six packs were on the shelf...

As I sit here drinking my last few Big Dippers, I've become a bit melancholy. This is really a great beer, even if it isn't quite up to the dictums of the style. It's almost a shame that it has to be a single batch. I'd absolutely buy this again if it was in the regular line up. The previous Brown Ale, too. In pints. I like pints.

As I sit here drinking my last few Big Dippers, I've become a bit melancholy. This is really a great beer, even if it isn't quite up to the dictums of the style. It's almost a shame that it has to be a single batch. I'd absolutely buy this again if it was in the regular line up. The previous Brown Ale, too. In pints. I like pints.

Hell I want to brew it myself! But short of that I'd buy it again (and again, and again!) for SURE. I love it :D

I would just like to add I have really enjoyed the LC Big Dipper release as well. Exceptional value in my opinion (4.95 at DM), and the aroma & taste is heavenly. Now if I could make an IPA like this, I would be happy.......

i loved it. did many other perth brewers get down to the craft beer showcase last year? the LC Big Dippa they had there was dry hopped in the keg with citra and was to die for :icon_drool2: i loved it

Latest posts

Back