Little Creatures Next Single Batch

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can assure you all that the next single batch is not a tart strawberry cider or a cloudy Belgian Lager....

Any clues as to when it's being made/released?

I can assure you all that the next single batch is not a tart strawberry cider or a cloudy Belgian Lager....

I would have been willing to try 1 bottle of this, but that probably would have been it. There already seems to be enough ciders, and even flavoured ginger beers at the moment...... not that there is anything wrong with that, as someone must be driving the demand.

Local woolies today Big Dipper $4.49...**** yeah

Local woolies today Big Dipper $4.49...**** yeah

I found 6 bottles at a local BWS store (I was actually looking for Hoppy Hefe, and had given up on finding any more Big Dippers). It was the only 'craft' beer in the fridge, and I dont think it had been popular with the punters who come in to buy VB etc. My win.

I found 6 bottles at a local BWS store (I was actually looking for Hoppy Hefe, and had given up on finding any more Big Dippers). It was the only 'craft' beer in the fridge, and I dont think it had been popular with the punters who come in to buy VB etc. My win.

yeah I think me and my mate I put onto it have been the only ones buying it.

6'ers of 4 pines kolsch, white rabbit dark and monteiths black beer havent moved since xmas, waiting for the price drop....

yes tight as a nuns...er umm..purse.

:icon_offtopic: Quite enjoying the latest incarnation of Pale Ale but not the price here in Liquorland $22.00 for 6 or $72.00 a carton.

Rather spend the money at Dans and get Punk IPA if only they would keep a regular stock.

yeah I think me and my mate I put onto it have been the only ones buying it.

6'ers of 4 pines kolsch, white rabbit dark and monteiths black beer havent moved since xmas, waiting for the price drop....

yes tight as a nuns...er umm..purse.

It's only a matter of time.

Speaking of beer that passed i found a bottle of James Squire Ten20 ale when packing up some grain :/

If LC breweries are trying to introduce new beer styles to the un-educated megabrew aussie palate that's a good thing, who cares if its slightly out of style? Macs do the same kind of thing in NZ and it just gives beer drinkers something different to try. I reckon if it pisses off a few beer geeks then whoopdedoo, at least there's more beers around in australia!

[I haven't had one of these BTW]

From Beer advocate:

Hey Guys,

Indeed it is coming.... a nice hoppy Belgian IPA of sorts. The guys just had some issues pulling it all together - stubborn fermentation - it seems no matter how much you know, you always learn more . At the moment it is due for packaging at the beginning of April, so will be in the shops towards the end of April. I am based in Melb now, so I am hanging out to taste it as well! But I am hearing good things from the Freo Head Brewer.....

Cheers,
Alex

That sounds sweet.

I found a few Big DIPA's in a local the other day, but unfortunately got home from the pub in a happy mood and nearly drank them all!

Little Creatures 4 pint packs seen at Vintage Cellars Newtown. $20....includes a Big Dipper. Can't see them lasting 'till Saturday.

Straight from the cherub's mouth: (from facebook)
"Not too long now.. this heavily hopped Belgian Hybrid Ale should start hitting beer loving bottle shops and venues at the end of next week."

Woot

Latest posts

Back