Little Creatures Next Single Batch

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

I am new to be here. I am a beer label collector, is there anyone has some hobby?

I missed Little Creatures Single Batch IPA's label, if anyone has, please let me know, I will be really appreciate for that.

Cheers

Hi,

I am new to be here. I am a beer label collector, is there anyone has some hobby?

I missed Little Creatures Single Batch IPA's label, if anyone has, please let me know, I will be really appreciate for that.

Cheers

I've got several labels/bottles still. If you're in Perth send me a PM.

I had a few bottles of this early last week and wasn't impressed at all. Nice firm bitterness, but really lacking in aroma.

I then had a few pints at Harts during the week and WOW, completely different beer. :icon_drool2: Loved it on tap, kept going back for more, even though there were other excellent beers available I wanted to try.

If you haven't been happy with it out of the bottle, try and get a pint out of the tap somewhere - well worth the effort.

i got a Brown Ale one, do u need those?

I got the label of brown ale already. Thanks anyway.

Resize_of_LC_Single_Batch_Brown_Ale_2010.JPG

I've got several labels/bottles still. If you're in Perth send me a PM.

I am pretty happy to hear that, i am in Aelaide, if you can post me one, that will be fantastic. I can post you few dollars for your help. Tell me your email adress, I can email you my postal address. Thanks a lot.

I am pretty happy to hear that, i am in Aelaide, if you can post me one, that will be fantastic. I can post you few dollars for your help. Tell me your email adress, I can email you my postal address. Thanks a lot.

Nah, that's fine work will pay for it.

Just PM me where it needs to go and I'll send it tomorrow.

I had a few bottles of this early last week and wasn't impressed at all. Nice firm bitterness, but really lacking in aroma.

I then had a few pints at Harts during the week and WOW, completely different beer. :icon_drool2: Loved it on tap, kept going back for more, even though there were other excellent beers available I wanted to try.

If you haven't been happy with it out of the bottle, try and get a pint out of the tap somewhere - well worth the effort.
I would agree with this, definitely better of the taps, i went to Melbourne dinning hall, but still i liked it out of the bottle just as much!

Anyone tried putting together a recipe for this awesome brew?
Would love to see one.

I tried this one last weekend at the beer hall in brunswick st and absolutely loved it. So much so that i shelled out the dollars for a case.
I'm drinking one now and I think its very nice out of the bottle too, though im drinking it warmer as the case is in the garrage at about 10- 12 degrees.
I'm far from a beer expert, but to my palate the brown ale tastes just like the pale, but with more maltiness and possibly an boost to the arama hops, whatever they may be.

I just think it is one of those beers that should not be a single batch!! Freakin awesome beer .. And a good sized bottle to boot. Could drink a heap of it and probably will. !!

Word is that the next single batch is going to be a stout. At least so says the LC rep I was chatting to on Thursday night.

I went in to trying it (finally found a bottleo with it) not expecting too much, but it wasn't bad. For the price of a pint bottle, I won't whinge. Heck I pay almost as much for a 330ml microbrewed bottle at Dan's.

I liked the firm bitterness. I'm having a bit of an issue offsetting the bitterness in my beers at the moment, so I've learned a bit about it, especially as they've named everything. I always find these beers to be good learning beers for the home brewer.

Word is that the next single batch is going to be a stout. At least so says the LC rep I was chatting to on Thursday night.

Yep, an Oatmeal Stout as was mention prior in this thread. I have my name down for a slab of this and looking forward to it. Hopefully it is not gonna be too green before winter is done, perhaps it may pay to cellar a few.

Yep, an Oatmeal Stout as was mention prior in this thread. I have my name down for a slab of this and looking forward to it. Hopefully it is not gonna be too green before winter is done, perhaps it may pay to cellar a few.

Does anyone know approximately when this is going to be released? Hopefully sooner rather than later!

i asked the guy behind the counter there and he said mid august for the stout

It will be a bit longer than that - it was only brewed on Friday last week. It will be released when it is ready!

I do believe Ben Lansberry is the originator of the recipe ... and will be ontap @Hartspub when its ready.

Scotty

I do believe I am looking forward to trying it.

Hey,

I had a look at this today. Gonna be a nice little stout - subtle roast and hop aroma, bitterness there, high-ish final gravity which makes the balance quite nice. Can't wait to taste the final product. Hope all enjoy it!

Cheers,

Alex

Latest posts

Back