• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Liquid malt in bulk

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrsupraboy

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to buy liquid malt in bulk. Ive been using dry but its so messy and killing me. Im in nsw. Price i have been quoted was 25litres for $140

Try a local "Brew on Premise". Those that I have seen generally use/have Cooper bulk LME in 200lt drums and they may/will generally sell you some in your own containers

Wobbly

Daves Home Brew in North Sydney used to sell it in bulk, that was a few years ago, but im sure he still would

No idea on price/quantity but may be worth a shot

Liquid was pretty sticky and messy when I was using it. And requires better sanitation than dry malt to prevent mould etc.

Sticky and messy, yes that was what I was thinking.

You reckon dry malt is bad..........

Daves homebrew has 28litres for 150 if people want more mayb we can bargain him down. Mini group buy

I ordered one the 15 kg growlers from National Home Brew a couple of weeks ago. Shipping was about $11 to the Sunshine Coast and that included anything else i ordered up to a total of 25kg. arrived in a couple of days.

Sorry just saw you had a quote for shipping there already.

Latest posts

Back