Lift to pale ale manier?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RelaxedBrewer

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Is anyone going to Pale ale manier, that has a spare seat in their car? Unfortunately my lift had something come up and has had to pull out.

Normally it would not matter, but the missus is taking the car away tonight. I am pretty keen to enter a couple of beers into the comp and I have not dropped my entries off as I was planning on entering on the day.

PS. I am in Preston

I ain't heading out there but I do have a beer which is in a similar predicament to yourself. Anyone got a spare seat in their esky? or know of some drop off points that aren't in yarraville or greensborough? (sorry for borrowing the thread here!)

I didn't get a chance to drop mine off today either, and now Luke's not going, perhaps I should head up and check out how these things work, while entering my IPA. RB, do you want come with me? I probably won't stay all that long...not sure what there is to do after entering, other than watching beer being judged?

:' can you get me your beer at some stage today/early tomorrow?

carniebrew said:
I didn't get a chance to drop mine off today either, and now Luke's not going, perhaps I should head up and check out how these things work, while entering my IPA. RB, do you want come with me? I probably won't stay all that long...not sure what there is to do after entering, other than watching beer being judged?

:' can you get me your beer at some stage today/early tomorrow?

Awesome,

I can bring it to your house soonish or come with you (if you want some company) if you pick me up.

Latest posts

Back