• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Legal kegs for sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lincoln2 said:
This is the Keg Police. Please be advised that we regularly monitor this forum for potential leads relating to illegal keg ownership. The Commissioner has declared a 28 day amnesty period in which any illegal kegs may be delivered to a dodgy shed in a small country town, no questions asked. Kegs that have been modified / keggled will be accepted.
Settled Down Kyogle, your stoned again.

Will order Thursday
Will Send PMs when I know when I will have them
Would be looking at picking up next week depending on when they get delivered

Was told these are out of stock at the moment
I have them on backorder
Will get them just not sure when
Will let all know when they come in hopefully not too far away

Do you ever get to Derrimut? I get pallets delivered from a transport company there and wouldn't mind having a few kegs thrown on top when they become available :)

Shouldn't be a problem SWMBO lives over that way don't think she will mind dropping off

Not yet mate still waiting
Still on back order
Will let you know when they do become available
Really just waiting for Lion Nathan to decommission some kegs

Maybe someone should get in contact with Lion Nathan and see if they actually do decommision kegs for public use.

pcmfisher said:
Maybe someone should get in contact with Lion Nathan and see if they actually do decommision kegs for public use.
yes they do when SWMBO does beer order for work they are on they web site they order from

Latest posts

Back