• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Legal kegs for sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helles

Reaction score
I have avail to me legal and decommissioned Lion Nathan 49.5 lt kegs
Don't have them yet but will get
Just putting it out there at the moment to see if I should get a few extras for others
Price will be $50
Might take a week or two to get them
Pick up in bundoora melbourne

I'll take at least 1, if not 2 & can pick up.

Thanks for putting this out :super:

Not sure how many I can get just yet
Was going to order 10-12 at first
Will find out when I can get them and how many in a couple of days
First come first serve at the moment
Will let all know soon

May I ask how one identifies a decomissioned keg? Always see heaps around for sale.

Also I'd be interested in freight costs to Cooma NSW for say half a dozen.

If be interested in 2 if they're available

catcher said:
May I ask how one identifies a decomissioned keg? Always see heaps around for sale.

Also I'd be interested in freight costs to Cooma NSW for say half a dozen.
They should come with a certificate from the brewery with the serial number of the kegs I believe

Yob said:
They should come with a certificate from the brewery with the serial number of the kegs I believe

Or a big hole punched in the bottom like when they are decomissioned at the scrap yard under brewery supervision.

There are a few in a scrap metal yard in Huntingdale road opposite the golf course, one of them is a Little Creatures, looks like it has only been used once, there is a half keg there also I think he was asking $40 but I never haggled might come down a bit from that.

This is the Keg Police. Please be advised that we regularly monitor this forum for potential leads relating to illegal keg ownership. The Commissioner has declared a 28 day amnesty period in which any illegal kegs may be delivered to a dodgy shed in a small country town, no questions asked. Kegs that have been modified / keggled will be accepted.

I'd give all my kegs up now to be the bottle in your avatar.

Keg police sounds like fun police....

Note the only interest is that these are supposed to be legally aquired kegs...

They really are legal kegs or I may have been a little more discrete with them

Back