Led Zep Concert

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I walk down the highway all I do is sing this song,

HOLY SHIT WTF????

PLEASE EXPLAIN!!! If Led Zep did a reunion concert I could die happy the day after...also having seen The Door (yeah only half of them HAH) when they came to Sydney GOT ROBBIE KRIEGERS AUTOGRAPH!!!... my little heart is aflutter just thinking about it, can you please say what is on the website as it's not working for me.

HOLY SHIT WTF????

PLEASE EXPLAIN!!! If Led Zep did a reunion concert I could die happy the day after...also having seen The Door (yeah only half of them HAH) when they came to Sydney GOT ROBBIE KRIEGERS AUTOGRAPH!!!... my little heart is aflutter just thinking about it, can you please say what is on the website as it's not working for me.
It's a off gig in London, 22,000 tickets allocated by ballot. According to reports on forums they (LZ) are adamant it's not the start of a reunion tour.
The site is where you register for the ballot. I eventually got through, just keep hitting the refresh button (or F5).

I can't even get onto the site, man, if I saw Zep, I'd die a happy man.

I saw Page and Plant in Sydney in the early 90's, that was a great show, but how are you ever going to replace John Bonhom?

BTW, saw Steely Dan last night. The pricks didn't play 'Rikky don't lose that number', or 'reelin' in the years'!

I saw Page and Plant in Sydney in the early 90's, that was a great show, but how are you ever going to replace John Bonhom?

BTW, saw Steely Dan last night. The pricks didn't play 'Rikky don't lose that number', or 'reelin' in the years'!
Agreed, it's not really LZ without Bonzo but at least I'd get some idea of the sound. Zep were famous for (amongst other things) being very loud.

I was there too - great concert, although it was a little too ethnic for my tastes at times.

I think Robert Plant really isn't into rehashing his old stuff though - he used to refuse to play stairway at some of their concerts (which I can understand), which makes me think they won't tour together.

Bonhom's son is picking up the sticks for the gig.

Andy

Back